Vote For Album of the Year!

DTJeff

I Am My Nation
Oct 7, 2007
Allentown, PA
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone, my radio show has a poll on our official website asking listeners and music fans in general to vote for their Favorite Album of 2008. My cohost and I each picked a few albums ourselves and then agreed on a few others out of mutual fanship.
We will be doing a special feature based around the winning album on our Year-End 2008 Special on Friday, December 26th!
PLEASE VOTE!

www.wpapu.com

of the list your site provided its Immortal ftw.

two other favs (not listed) and right there with Immortal...
-Gods Equation Pagans Mind
-Payment Of Existence Communic.

of the list your site provided its Immortal ftw.

two other favs (not listed) and right there with Immortal...
-Gods Equation Pagans Mind
-Payment Of Existence Communic.

Gods Equation technically came out in November 2007. We count an album's earliest release date for the year it was released.
The Communic album was pretty damn good, but I didn't like it quite enough to include it in my half of the nominations I got to pick.

Well I voted Evergrey - Torn. Great album, and as much as I love Immortal I liked Torn a bit more. I think I'd have to say that Torn and Payment of Existence (Communic) were my two favorites this year, and Immortal after that.

I voted for Immortal simply because the albums that I deemed to be the best this year weren't on the list because of genres. However, there is one album that should be on the list:

Seventh Wonder - Mercy Falls

The absolute best concept album this year ahead of Into Eternity - The Incurable Tragedy and Iced Earth - The Crucible of Man: Something Wicked Part 2

As could be expected, I voted for Immortal. Avian's Ashes and Madness is a good second for me and Evergrey is on the 3rd spot.

I voted - what a surprise - for Immortal. :) There have been released some great albums this year, but not only out of this list Immortal is my favorite...