Vote For Album of the Year!

DTJeff

I Am My Nation
Oct 7, 2007
Allentown, PA
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone, my radio show has a poll on our official website asking listeners and music fans in general to vote for their Favorite Album of 2008. My cohost and I each picked a few albums ourselves and then agreed on a few others out of mutual fanship.
We will be doing a special feature based around the winning album on our Year-End 2008 Special on Friday, December 26th!
PLEASE VOTE!

www.wpapu.com

Hey everyone, my radio show has a poll on our official website asking listeners and music fans in general to vote for their Favorite Album of 2008. My cohost and I each picked a few albums ourselves and then agreed on a few others out of mutual fanship.
We will be doing a special feature based around the winning album on our Year-End 2008 Special on Friday, December 26th!
PLEASE VOTE!

www.wpapu.com

Voted for my favorite band:...the name begins with "E" and ends with "vergrey" :lol: Btw: great albums in the top positions :headbang:

Damn, only one vote allowed >.<
And 2 top favorites to me. Ayreon and Evergrey...
I have to say that I enjoyed the Ayreon album a bit more, but Torn comes really close behind it. Also 01011001 wouldn't have been that great if Tom didn't sing on it.
I hope I can vote again during the next few days. That vote would definitely go to Evergrey as they are so close to each other. Both awesome albums that deserve to win.
Maybe a double victory for Tom? :headbang:

Voted Evergrey too :).
Too bad there's no second place though, because Pyramaze - Immortal fucking kicked ass, amazing album :kickass: