Vote For Album of the Year!

DTJeff

I Am My Nation
Oct 7, 2007
Allentown, PA
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone, my radio show has a poll on our official website asking listeners and music fans in general to vote for their Favorite Album of 2008. My cohost and I each picked a few albums ourselves and then agreed on a few others out of mutual fanship.
We will be doing a special feature based around the winning album on our Year-End 2008 Special on Friday, December 26th!
PLEASE VOTE!

www.wpapu.com

Should specify power/prog metal album of the year in the topic. From that list it's definitely Ayreon - 01011001 but it's far from album of the year.

My album of the year is Marillion - Happiness is the Road.

01011001 was just half-decent really. I thought it had way too much stuff that simply wasn't interesting. Add to this the cheesy story and a couple of less amazing singers... But some tracks and things were really good.

Oh yeah, that is also the only album I know out of those. Too bad there is no new Cynic or Opeth, which I guess, is cause they're not power?

Not gonna vote now. Maybe if I have time, I'll check some albums on the list.

Had to choose between Evergrey - Torn or 01011001... Ended up going for 01011001 because when I first heard that album I was like :OMG: Whereas with Torn I was just like :D

01011001 is going to win and it makes me a sad panda. I was personally very dissapointed with it. Arjen has done much better albums overall and this one had a much better cast of singers than the results really deserve in my opinion.

From that list I chose Fallen Sanctuary though, Serenity rules, and they deserve more credit.

I haven't listened to much 2008 albums, but from what I've heard Darkspace - III and Arghoslent - Hornets Of The Pogrom take the nod.

01011001 is going to win and it makes me a sad panda. I was personally very dissapointed with it. Arjen has done much better albums overall and this one had a much better cast of singers than the results really deserve in my opinion.

Yeah man totally agree.