Vote for best Swedish metal band

No-Mercy said:
hah. i think hansi can sing about a chicken crossing the road and convince you it was the most dramatic thing you've ever heard. harris, religion? he created god...religion would be no problem for him. romeo, i think, is an amazing singer and writer. his delivery is amazing, and his range is awesome! he can sing so many different styles. schaffer...well, he could attack with his unecessary amount of guitar triplets. eh just different opinions i guess....i dont believe there is any "best" band cos each band is different. i do think Maiden, Guardian, Iced Earth, and Symphony X are each the best at their style of music....probably cos it's so unique and perfectly done.

you never answered the question. Romeo is not a singer. Jon Schaffer isn't that good at guitar. They are all metal and 2 of them are power metal...styles?

dargormudshark said:
you never answered the question. Romeo is not a singer. Jon Schaffer isn't that good at guitar. They are all metal and 2 of them are power metal...styles?

i know when i read "romeo" i, for whatever reason, wrote down what i like about russell. romeo? hes a fuckin insane guitar player, listen to their stuff, enough said :p

they are all metal...what i meant by "styles" is there is no band that sounds like em. IM, SX, BG, IE, are all so different...as well as POS isnt like any of em.

They don't sound that different, to us they do but to the average person no. They aren't doing anything new in an "overall" term. Whether bands existing that sound like them doesn't matter at all (they all do though) and just because has a great guitarist doesn't mean they are good...look at Cacophony.

dargormudshark said:
They don't sound that different, to us they do but to the average person no. They aren't doing anything new in an "overall" term. Whether bands existing that sound like them doesn't matter at all (they all do though) and just because has a great guitarist doesn't mean they are good...look at Cacophony.

yeah just cos hes a great guitarist doesnt mean they are good....but it happens they are.