Vote for me!

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
with so many celeberties and rich people throwing their hats into the recall election i got to thinking: why the fuck not neal for governor? i mean it makes perfect sense. i have a very strong pro-metal, pro-cheeba, anti-job platform that i am sure to win! who the hell doesnt want to quit their job and smoke bud all day while listening to metal? i mean jesus christ it doesnt take a fuckin genious to see that i would rule at this job. all you have to do is make speeches and take bribes. i can do this. so please, dont cast your vote for a smut peddler, or a foreign actor, vote for me. i'll give you foreign smut. and weed. and metal. *gives the ole nixon salute*
-neal

you should give the siegl heil salute or something

anyway, I don't see the problem with Arnold

He's a well established actor, I don't remember him having a bad record
He's like, 50, so he's got a decent head on his shoulders...

I guess the only question I have
Does he believe in god?
If so....yeah, all my previous statments are therefore retracted

story.gif

Penguin, all political candidates are religious, they're asked if they are, if if they say no, they lose the election. That fast. Damn Christians.

NoLordy Capone said:
Penguin, all political candidates are religious, they're asked if they are, if if they say no, they lose the election. That fast. Damn Christians.
Satanism is also a form of religiosity. So if you´re asked if you´re religious, you answer yes and you win the election.

yeh i guess there's a lot of non cali suckers here. and you can register to vote without being 18. they never really ask what your age is. my friend registered when we were like 16 just to see if he could and it worked.
-neal