VOTE FOR MY BAND AND DEFEAT EMO KIDS

KingSimon

New Metal Member
Aug 5, 2007
Edmonton Canada
www.myspace.com
I was just posting to try to encourage people to vote for my band in a contest we entered. I am in two bands The Order of Chaos and Dead Jesus. Both based out of Edmonton Canada. The Order of Chaos has been selected in the top five in a local radio sponsored contest to open for Godsmack. We are the only metal band in the contest and the other bands either sould like Nickelback or Screamo Garbage. We are trying to get this gig by any means necessary as we want to encourage the development of the underground metal scene in our city.

please vote for us here and tell your friends. We really appreceate any support:

www.thebearrocks.com/node/563363

click on The Order of Chaos-Song-Neverending

you can visit our Myspace at

www.myspace.com/theorderofchaoscanada

It may not be your cup of tea, but at least we are not Nickel Clones or a Screamo band.

its an opportunity of a lifetime for us. The metal scene where we live is not that popular, so we are trying to get out there as best we can. And yes I am not a fan of godsmack, but playing in front of thousands of people will be awesome

ah I am sorry for making fun of you. Just doing what I can to try and win this thing. I think other people in a similar situation could identify with that!

Yeah, that not nice to make fun of me just because I'm emo!!!!
wtf, Ive been on this board longer than you, and that totally matters.
You came here, and you made fun of me, and now, you I love no more.

yeah I thought the same thing. We did those recordings about a year ago. She is only nineteen so we put her in some lessons, and got the duck thing under control now. Thanks for the feedback. I would appreceate any votes we can get thats why I put myself in the line of fire!