Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSimon

New Metal Member
Aug 5, 2007
Edmonton Canada
www.myspace.com
hello every one

I was just posting to try to encourage people to vote for my band in a contest we entered. I am in two bands The Order of Chaos and Dead Jesus. Both based out of Edmonton Canada. The Order of Chaos has been selected in the top five in a local radio sponsored contest to open for Godsmack. We are the only metal band in the contest and the other bands either sould like Nickelback or Screamo Garbage. We are trying to get this gig by any means necessary as we want to encourage the development of the underground metal scene in our city.

please vote for us here and tell your friends. We really appreceate any support:

www.thebearrocks.com/node/563363

click on The Order of Chaos-Song-Neverending

you can visit our Myspace at

www.myspace.com/theorderofchaoscanada

It may not be your cup of tea, but at least we are not Nickel Clones or a Screamo band.

hello every one

I was just posting to try to encourage people to vote for my band in a contest we entered. I am in two bands The Order of Chaos and Dead Jesus. Both based out of Edmonton Canada. The Order of Chaos has been selected in the top five in a local radio sponsored contest to open for Godsmack. We are the only metal band in the contest and the other bands either sould like Nickelback or Screamo Garbage. We are trying to get this gig by any means necessary as we want to encourage the development of the underground metal scene in our city.

please vote for us here and tell your friends. We really appreceate any support:

www.thebearrocks.com/node/563363

click on The Order of Chaos-Song-Neverending

you can visit our Myspace at

www.myspace.com/theorderofchaoscanada

It may not be your cup of tea, but at least we are not Nickel Clones or a Screamo band.
ban this faggot

pepele4.jpg

SHUT UP JOonas! (hehe, sorry just felt like saying that for no reason)

Order of Chaos? I heard of a Taste of chaos and they suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.