VOTE FOR MY BAND AND DEFEAT EMO KIDS

KingSimon

New Metal Member
Aug 5, 2007
Edmonton Canada
www.myspace.com
hello everyone

I am in the process of trying to get everyone i possibly can to vote for my band in a contest we entered. The Band is called, "The Order of Chaos" we are from Edmonton Canada. Anyways we have entered a contest sponsored by the local radio station and have been picked in the top five to open for Godsmack. This will be really big for us as the other bands in the competition either sound like Nickelback or cheesy Emo ripoffs. Please vote for us. We are trying to encourage the development of younger metal bands in the area as most of our scene is dominated by Emo and radio rock garbage.

you can vote at the link here

http://www.thebearrocks.com/node/563363

click on "The Order of Chaos"-song-neverending
feel free to visit our myspace at:

www.myspace.com/theorderofchaoscanada

and you can see my other band Dead Jesus at:

www.deadjesus.net
or
www.myspace.com/deadjesus

it may not be your cup of tea, but hey at least its not EMO right!

stay metal
cheers
ks

absolutely,

we play all over edmonton and area.
we are the opening act at ookfest in Edmonton in front of seven thousand people. We play calgary frequently, and vancouver. My other band plays all over canada and soon europe. Just waiting for our management to work out details. Where you located man.

VOTE FOR US. ALL HELP is Appreciated

cool man,

well go check out our myspace.
we are playing the mead hall with cauldron at the end of the month and Nait Ookfest on september eighth. As well as deathfest in chilliwack bc, next weekend. There is a few drunken demo songs there as well. Not the greatest, but our new demo sounds ten times better and will be posted soon.

cool man,

well go check out our myspace.
we are playing the mead hall with cauldron at the end of the month and Nait Ookfest on september eighth. As well as deathfest in chilliwack bc, next weekend. There is a few drunken demo songs there as well. Not the greatest, but our new demo sounds ten times better and will be posted soon.

maybe if you vote! ha ha just kidding. The Order of Chaos could very well make a trip like that though we have no immenent plans. My other band could never go there as a few of them had some legal issues and have been banished!

maybe if you vote! ha ha just kidding. The Order of Chaos could very well make a trip like that though we have no immenent plans. My other band could never go there as a few of them had some legal issues and have been banished!

I'm sorry that happened to your other band. But, yeah. That would be cool to see you guys.