Vote for My Band and Defeat Emo Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the band. I'll vote for you guys ^^

-[chop]-;6395768 said:
pepele4.jpg

:lol: awesome

hello every one

I was just posting to try to encourage people to vote for my band in a contest we entered. I am in two bands The Order of Chaos and Dead Jesus. Both based out of Edmonton Canada. The Order of Chaos has been selected in the top five in a local radio sponsored contest to open for Godsmack. We are the only metal band in the contest and the other bands either sould like Nickelback or Screamo Garbage. We are trying to get this gig by any means necessary as we want to encourage the development of the underground metal scene in our city.

please vote for us here and tell your friends. We really appreceate any support:

www.thebearrocks.com/node/563363

click on The Order of Chaos-Song-Neverending

you can visit our Myspace at

www.myspace.com/theorderofchaoscanada

It may not be your cup of tea, but at least we are not Nickel Clones or a Screamo band.

:erk:

hello every one

I was just posting to try to encourage people to vote for my band in a contest we entered. I am in two bands The Order of Chaos and Dead Jesus. Both based out of Edmonton Canada. The Order of Chaos has been selected in the top five in a local radio sponsored contest to open for Godsmack. We are the only metal band in the contest and the other bands either sould like Nickelback or Screamo Garbage. We are trying to get this gig by any means necessary as we want to encourage the development of the underground metal scene in our city.

please vote for us here and tell your friends. We really appreceate any support:

www.thebearrocks.com/node/563363

click on The Order of Chaos-Song-Neverending

you can visit our Myspace at

www.myspace.com/theorderofchaoscanada

It may not be your cup of tea, but at least we are not Nickel Clones or a Screamo band.

Why the fuck would you want to open up for Godsmack? :erk: Christ.

EDIT: Your band 'Dead Jesus' is living shit. It sucks in my opinion: a crap name (obviously, you think some record exec is gonna wake up and be like "hey, I feel like a total fuckbag today, I think I'll sign some shitshow that calls themselves Dead Jesus".... fuck off... RaptorJesus would be so much more win), uninteresting vocals... pretty much anyone can do that cookie monster shit nowadays, so you're not gonna win anyone over with generic songs like that.

The other band, with the chick vocals, it's much better... can't say I like it but at least there's some minor appeal to me with that band.

well what can I say thanks for the feedback

as for dead jesus. You should see our stage show. We just got picked up by a huge management company in the states on a contract and they are pretty close to getting us a deal and to play the festival circuit in europe. And thanks for the certificate to. Thats hilarious.

as for wanting to open for godsmack, why wouldnt I, so few bands come to the frozen north of canada cause it is so unpopulated that this is actually a great opportunity. But hey I was warned about all you elitest internet people and your views and still put out every effort I could to try and win this thing. To get a chance to play infront of thousands of people would be awesome exposure. And yes even if it was a GHEY band like Godsmack who I am also not a fan of.

well what can I say thanks for the feedback

as for dead jesus. You should see our stage show. We just got picked up by a huge management company in the states on a contract and they are pretty close to getting us a deal and to play the festival circuit in europe. And thanks for the certificate to. Thats hilarious.

as for wanting to open for godsmack, why wouldnt I, so few bands come to the frozen north of canada cause it is so unpopulated that this is actually a great opportunity. But hey I was warned about all you elitest internet people and your views and still put out every effort I could to try and win this thing. To get a chance to play infront of thousands of people would be awesome exposure. And yes even if it was a GHEY band like Godsmack who I am also not a fan of.

How is my opinion elitist fuckbag? I just told you what I personally thought of your shitty and mediocre bands. Dead jesus is NOTHING I haven't heard before from ANY local band. For fuck's sakes, it's even sub-par to that. As for the other one, the girl's voice is cool, reminds me of 80's style, but not so much metal. I mean it's a decent band, not something I'd go out of my way to listen to but I'm sure there are people out there who would dig it a lot more.

And to be honest, you're doomed to fail because you're just in it for the money. You don't want to make good music, you just want to be famous. Otherwise you wouldn't want to open for a shitty band like Godsmack. You claim it's for exposure but your music doesn't even match Godsmack, and you don't even like them. So odds are the fans won't even be receptive to your set. Why not try to open for Simple Plan while you're at it, according to you it's a good idea.

Your reasoning is pretty fail, but whatever you said you're on the road to being signed with your unimpressive cookie monster band so :) Good luck with that. If you're ever on tour here and someone spits in your face for being the biggest sellout bitch before you even got started, you know who it is ;)

sell out? I think anyone would take a chance to play in front of thousands of people. Especially in front of friends and family. And I am not in it for the money or the fame, I just want to succeed at getting my music out there. And this is an opportunity to do that!

This is the only thread this spammer has posted. 4 posts of "vote for my band"

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.