Vote for Nevermore on Yahoo

I'm gonna be on this. Ima vote on every computer in my house. I don't know if the vote counts if you voted on one computer already. I'll vote anyways. :hotjump:

I voted too much I think. Everytime I vote now, the popup says the page is unavailable. By the time It screwed up, Nevermore went grom 45% to 60%. :hotjump:

damn, replicated, are you a happy person, your avatar and signature are making me dizzy. :loco: :D

I voted, the status is fine at the moment.

Is anyone else getting random results?

I voted the 1st time and it said 46%. So I read the thread and realized that was headed in the wrong direction and decided to stuff the ballot box, as it were. 5 votes later it went up to 47% -- Yay! Then down to 3% -- WTF? Back up to 47% -- Yay! Voting some more, then it comes up with 4%, then up to 48%, then after a while down to 23% -- arrgh! Then to 3% again, then back up to 49%. What IS that?

Nightshade said:
Is anyone else getting random results?

I voted the 1st time and it said 46%. So I read the thread and realized that was headed in the wrong direction and decided to stuff the ballot box, as it were. 5 votes later it went up to 47% -- Yay! Then down to 3% -- WTF? Back up to 47% -- Yay! Voting some more, then it comes up with 4%, then up to 48%, then after a while down to 23% -- arrgh! Then to 3% again, then back up to 49%. What IS that?

Yahoo! Music runs on ten different servers, so some servers are quicker than others. So when you see a small number its one of the slower servers showing you older results.

MetalSteph said:
Yahoo! Music runs on ten different servers, so some servers are quicker than others. So when you see a small number its one of the slower servers showing you older results.

Whew! That's good to hear! It just kept showing Nevermore at such low percentages and Arch Enemy winning by a landslide!!!