Vote for Nevermore!!

haha. this poll sux:

Quuensryche are already dead by their own hand!

Rhapsody - who are they? ah! yes i remember. the ones who are played from my grandma so that my grandson will be cheerfull

Opeth good!
Death best ever!

Absu! Bless you!:lol:

motherfucking pieces of beast shit!
are you crazy?

Tournament of the Gods
Queensryche vs. Nevermore [347 votes total]

Nevermore (205) 59%
Queensryche (142) 41%

I voted Nevermore.

AND

Blind Guardian

As much as I appreciate Queensryche, seeing they single-handedly invented progressive metal, I mst vote for Nevermore, after all QR hasn't done anything great in the period that Nevermore has released three of the greatest consecutive releases in history.

I've never heard Absu or Marduk.

Actually, i've never heard Queensryche either. Same with Rhapsody and blind guardian.

Nevermore
Death
Blind Guardian
Marduk (black metal of sorts if anyone doesn't know)

It will get hairy for me if I have to pick between Megadeth and Nevermore........will probably go for Nevermore!

L8r,
DavE

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
This tournament rules. I've been voting in it since it started, so far the hardest one was In Flames and Children of Bodom(IF won), i voted IF but CoB still rules.
The next gardest ones will be Soilwork/Arch Enemy and Death/Opeth! Grrrr on these mother fuckers.

Arch Enemy all the fucking way!

heck what a mess - I voted for NM for they rule!
but Opeth/Death is painful!! Blind Guardian is must hehe since Nightfall in middle earth!
the last two I never heard ...

NM .. do get the recognition they deserve? good question ... I cant answer that! I only wish them the best but hope they dont become too famous ... isnt good for everyone to be so illustrious