Vote for Nevermore!

Originally posted by Rusted_in_peace50

God Hates us all is one of the worst metal records EVER.

Well, I happen to like GHUA a lot...as I said before, I voted for Death, but I am huge Slayer fan :headbang:

Originally posted by Rusted_in_peace50

also, the Manowar situation is bullshit. something is fixed, no matter what people do they are always ahead in every poll, they dont have THAT many fans do they ?

I agree with this part....they sure as hell don't have more fans than Megadeth :(

If there's one band that deserves to win a poll like that,it has to be the band that released masterpieces like Battle Hymns,Into Glory Ride,Hail To England,Sign Of The Hammer and Kings Of Metal.You should be glad that Nevermore will lose by such a worthy opponent.BTW about how many fans they have...guys there are other places in the world besides USA,places where people appreciate good epic metal more.

Originally posted by Dragonlord
If there's one band that deserves to win a poll like that,it has to be the band that released masterpieces like Battle Hymns,Into Glory Ride,Hail To England,Sign Of The Hammer and Kings Of Metal.You should be glad that Nevermore will lose by such a worthy opponent.BTW about how many fans they have...guys there are other places in the world besides USA,places where people appreciate good epic metal more.

This is true, it just isn't something I really understand. Most of the "epic" metal is really boring, repetitive crap. It really suffers from lack of variety. Can't say I've ever listened to Manowar, so they might be an exception.

Originally posted by jimbobhickville

This is true, it just isn't something I really understand. Most of the "epic" metal is really boring, repetitive crap. It really suffers from lack of variety. Can't say I've ever listened to Manowar, so they might be an exception.

Well,it's more about the feeling and the emotions it creates than originality.If you want originality,you'll listen to some prog or sth.There's enough variety in epic metal,as much as in classic metal...Manowar,Manilla Road,Cirith Ungol,Omen,all great bands with their own identity.ManOwaR are probably my fave band and one of the most unique groups ever.

Manowar fucking suck dick. they are the ultimate metal band cliche. it suck bullshit. pure cheesy crap.
but thats just my opinion. Nevermore is so much better then them, i can't even put it into words. although Manowar has a good guitarist, or at least used to. i saw a good solo in one of their videos. but they're cheese beyond anything i can even fathem