Vote for Testament (Loudwire Music Awards)

one man

Jul 4, 2002
Poland
Visit site
Some of these bands/artists I was like what the hell? I voted for Testament but they are getting killed in the results.

Who picks these bands? And the whole thing about voting once an hour. Why even bother? The whole thing screams of bullshit. I wish Testament the best, but fuck these things, no offense to anyone on these boards either. Oh well, back to my Breaking Bad marathon.

Alex has recently started to promote this voting on his twitter account, and his position in the best guitarist category has improved a bit (he has now over 9% of votes as compared to less than 6% a couple of days ago).

Well if Alex wants it I'll vote.But to make a poll that relies on people coming every hour for a vote is just kind of like "hey come give our website hit's" it's stupid

Fuck it. Just started season 4 of Breaking Bad. This show is addicting as crack (uh, well meth i guess).

I agree, redfly. The results of such polls are totally unreliable. Yet, most of us will try and support Testament anyway (in spite of the fact that there's no way to win with the young metalcore fans, Anthrax is within reach though :)). Alex's appeal proves that such contests are of some importance for the bands.

Anyway, I think it's just one of many votings to follow. Hopefully the other ones will be more serious and indicative of the bands' actual class or at least popularity. After all DROE deserves to get more awards than TFOD did.

I agree, redfly. The results of such polls are totally unreliable. Yet, most of us will try and support Testament anyway (in spite of the fact that there's no way to win with the young metalcore fans, Anthrax is within reach though :)). Alex's appeal proves that such contests are of some importance for the bands.

Anyway, I think it's just one of many votings to follow. Hopefully the other ones will be more serious and indicative of the bands' actual class or at least popularity. After all DROE deserves to get more awards than TFOD did.

I'm still not sure how Anthrax is up for a grammy this year when it came out in 11.

I'm still not sure how Anthrax is up for a grammy this year when it came out in 11.

Didn't they re-release worship music with bonus tracks? I know they were talking about it, but I haven't followed it. If they did, that's probably why.

Just a reminder - it's the last day of voting. No big chances there, to be honest.

Here's another poll. Few votes have been cast thus far (no multiple voting allowed), so we could help. Just go to this site and scroll down - the poll is to the right.

http://www.metalpaths.com/

Not many people have voted. It's a numbers thing. I had never heard of that site until High Priest had posted that link.