Vote for Zsuzsa to be yer Troll Queen!

Should I be yer Troll Queen?

• Total voters
Tut Ankh Amon said:
well, there are tales about his ex-gf not being able to sit down very well for sometime.... :rolleyes:

:lol: :p

That must have been her dildo's fault :p

@eef: :lol: damn, you have a weird way to spend your free time ya know :lol:

@Fernanda: awww, bst pic eva'! that reminds me...I have a stella in the fridge *runs to the kitchen

Ormir said:
It makes me sick too. Of course I licked that way, but then Zsuzsa got between me and Hearse, and somehow that photo was taken. I still feel disgusted at myself, for letting her get between man-love.

Now it is proven what I've suspected, you two are in (man)love. All the chicks are just a facade for you two lustful lovebirds. :p

Tut Ankh Amon said:
lambida.JPG

OMG! :yell: Oh the sexiness! Long tongues and dark shiny hair! I want them boys. :oops:

Hearse said:
Those sandwiches are rip-offs!!!
there gonna be lawsuits!!! :loco:

We should sue somebody :D

@Lolita: yeah, it is true after all. I had doubts first but when these two met you could feel the sudden turn of emotions, they drawn themselves to each other like a thirsty man to water :erk: :p

@John: it's a mutual decision...do you wanna be ruled? :lol: If so, then I'll give you the reassuring thought of being safe from...hm, troll attacks :D great deal isnt it? :p

Kuvasz, aww I didn't know he's taken, sorry girl. Is he yours then? ;)

The one in the middle with his nice curly, shiny hair is also hmmm... lickable. :p So is the one on the right - too bad his hair is short. :lol: