Vote for Zsuzsa to be yer Troll Queen!

Should I be yer Troll Queen?

• Total voters
I guess it's not the country's fault but the band's.

I am indeed lucky to know the Finntroll dudes, but they are really friendly so I know that they'll be the same in the US or anywhere else.

yeah...thats what i meant...the bands have never come out after shows, tho once at ozzfest some diff bands members were signing autographs by the second stage, but thats all ive seen

@Zsuzsa: i think i will! fucking insane music! can i get them thru century media? haha...i give u my vote for Troll Queen cuz you pretty much introduced me to Finntroll...dammit, ive been trying to load smilies but they wont fucking load! dialup sucks. (insert headbang smilie here)

Finntroll - Svartberg blasting and on repeat!

@Venymous: you can get their albums through Spinefarm or Century Media yes :) and thx for the vote, I feel really happy to introduce another to Finntroll :headbang:

@Yanko: get on with it and I'll be your most loyal fan :lol:

@Zsuzsa: on my way to spinefarm...century media only has 2 of them and one is a minicd or something...dunno if that means its an actual mini-disc tho

Well that minicd is actually around 30mins and an acoustic album (which Försvinn is from). More experimental and not metal but still great ;)

@Yanko: why would I be satisfied with only one band if I can have two :lol: :p

yeah i figured out who Somnium was, from your sig, when i was checking their page at bnrmetal.com

i hate when good people have to die...

and its a sweet song, but i wasnt expecting that kinda tempo when i dl'ed it

Hehe, yeah you have to used to Visor Om Slutet; it's weird for the first time but actually an excellent album.

Yeah...always the good dies..that hairy bastard, left us here..lets drink a beer on his behalf ;)

There is a beer called Brahma??? =O Whoa, a guitarist friend of mine has this nickname but he saw it in some book (a guy was called Brahma)

@Venymous: hölökyn kölökyn! (means cheers in finnish :) )