Vote for Zsuzsa to be yer Troll Queen!

Should I be yer Troll Queen?

• Total voters
@MagSec4: wha? don't tell me you've already learned portuguese :lol: btw, what's my sister's name doing in your signature??

@Hearse: pay a visit for us here, like bodomite ;) btw, you can call them "mulatinhas gostosas"

Reactions: MagSec4
Owwwww you >___<
But I can only blame myself since I told ya to correct me whenever I make a mistake :erk: Now I got it :cry:

But enough is enough! :p

literally......... :p:p:p

Mahawkk said:
fuck jau yanko! the horny one in that pic was flavio. perhaps i took it to seriously... i guess that even ormir didn't lick zsuszsa that way.. :puke:
It makes me sick too. Of course I licked that way, but then Zsuzsa got between me and Hearse, and somehow that photo was taken. I still feel disgusted at myself, for letting her get between man-love.

Reactions: Mahawkk
:cry: I felt so alone when that pic was taken..I know I was smiling, but I knew that they wanted each other, that Ormir wanted to lick Hearse instead of me :cry: They even have each others phone numbers...I can't be a match anymore :erk:

I'm surprised you didn't hear our sigh of relief when your plane left. Even Samuli and the Hand of Doom joined the man-train that stretched all the way from the airport to Tavastia. Me and Lasse (and Jussi, Heavy Metal Perse, Esa etc.) made an oath though, to control our desires as long as you stayed here, so your image of Finland wasn't ruined forever, and you'd tell all the man-tourists in Hungary to avoid this place.

Don't be afraid, they will invade the place....all the hot and gorgeous men, I even gave them your number and address :p I'll just hide in their suitcase to enjoy the MAN LOVE sight :lol:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Don't be afraid, they will invade the place....all the hot and gorgeous men, I even gave them your number and address :p I'll just hide in their suitcase to enjoy the MAN LOVE sight :lol:
Mein gott... it wil be spectacular indeed. I don't think they'd even mind when we yawn mouth open, they would just see it as an opportunity to fill finnish mouths with delicious pasi-milk. They wouldn't even mind brutal finnish manners, it's just more erotic when the other guy isn't talking, but moaning instead. If they expect doors to be opened for them, it goes too far though.

Men would find other men's behaviour really erotic...what is rude for a girl, is extremely sexy for a boy...just imagine the situation of you sitting with a gorgeous guy, and you accidentally burp..he wouldnt be disgusted, but would lean closer and say "oh c'mon sweetie...you havent even taste my sausage yet, that sound would be in order only after that" so romantic u__u,, and Im sure some german tourists would go with the hungarian men also...efficient german sausage O_O