vous êtes une bande de fous.

BloodyScalpel said:
^You don't use suis, because you aren't blatantly drunk forever. It's a state, I dunno what verb you use in french, but in portuguese there's a difference between ser and estar

Shut up..she was right..exepct for the drunk part:p

I thought it was the same in french as in portuguese, idiot. And check later comments, cause I had already realized that and admitted my mistake

I got what you meant, but it's technically wrong :D
the correct way would be 'Estou desolado por contradizê-lo' but no one uses 'desolado' like that :p
And :lol: you got confused by the same thing that I pointed out there...the difference between ser and estar :D

BloodyScalpel said:
I got what you meant, but it's technically wrong :D
the correct way would be 'Estou desolado por contradizê-lo' but no one uses 'desolado' like that :p
And :lol: you got confused by the same thing that I pointed out there...the difference between ser and estar :D

Yeah by watching the previous comments, I saw that:lol: And sorry for my non-skilled portuguese sentence. I learned some but not enought.

Bastard child said:
Yeah by watching the previous comments, I saw that:lol: And sorry for my non-skilled portuguese sentence. I learned some but not enought.
:lol: don't bother :D
if you wanna learn portuguese....stop talking to me :lol:

:lol:
Don't worry, you know spanish, that's enough :D not that everyone formally speaks spanish, but we learn it from shampoo bottles :p

but ftr, give me a beer="me vê uma breja!" :kickass:
Which translates literally to something like 'see me a female marsh' :loco: