Voyager remix

Guile

PPUSA circa 2005
Sep 14, 2009
Florida
www.roadiecrew.net
Don't know if someone posted this before...
I found this remix version of the song LOST and it sounded awesome to me. Daniel Estrin's voice sounds great on this remix, it is different from, for example, what Fabio Lione have done (as far as electronic music goes) because LOST has its original metal version and the remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mVv7bDv84o&feature=player_embedded#!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be surprised if there weren't a few Voyager remixes out there for clubs. A lot of songs definitely could be mixed to be killer darkwave dance songs. Not sure what I think of this remix though.

Love it! I could eat this stuff for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

A massive +1 on that! @2:35-3:40 is inspired! Those transitions are flawless.

Anyone know if this song is for sale? I so need to add it to my repertoire for my shows in a serious way! And here I thought I couldn't love this song any more than I already do. :headbang:

A massive +1 on that! @2:35-3:40 is inspired! Those transitions are flawless.

Anyone know if this song is for sale? I so need to add it to my repertoire for my shows in a serious way! And here I thought I couldn't love this song any more than I already do. :headbang:

I couldn't find this song anywhere :(
Can't stop listening to it

Wow, that was quite impressive. I'm no expert in the goth/dance/EBM scene -- despite having a fair number of friends in bands from the genre -- but I thought that was nicely done!

I'm aware that it's out there for a free download. Hell, it's not my first day on the internet, I could have just ripped it straight from the video. But I really feel guilty when I do all that. Ehh... I'd rather do it the right way. Thanks anyway.

I wish I knew how they got the vocal track seperated from the musical track. I guess it was provided by the record company. Kick ass. Being a techno/dance/trance fan I dig this a lot. Voyager's Vocals are just killer.

Maybe I'll petition Uncle Swordzy to turn Wednesday night into a rave featuring electro side projects of the performing bands. :lol: Actually I'm only half joking. I'd be so down for that, but always thought I was alone with my love of quality dance music.

So is it just the singer who made the remix? Does he have other remixes or original stuff too? If the rest of his/their stuff is anything like this.... :worship:

Maybe I'll petition Uncle Swordzy to turn Wednesday night into a rave featuring electro side projects of the performing bands. :lol: Actually I'm only half joking. I'd be so down for that, but always thought I was alone with my love of quality dance music.

So is it just the singer who made the remix? Does he have other remixes or original stuff too? If the rest of his/their stuff is anything like this.... :worship:

The song title is "Voyager_-_Lost_Progressive_House_Remix_by_Mathematrixx"
So, unless the singer is this Mathematrixx someone else is responsable for the remix.
I like the electro rave idea! Lets have Infected Mushroom and Skazi rocking the night! lol

So, unless the singer is this Mathematrixx someone else is responsable for the remix.
I like the electro rave idea! Lets have Infected Mushroom and Skazi rocking the night! lol

Track added to the playlist for this month's big day. We're gonna be rocking that floor! :lol:

from VOYAGER's latest album "I am the reVolution".

Remixed by Mathematrixx (Danny E)

Danny E being the singer.

I've heard remixes, but a lot of them end up going for full electronic, instead of sampling from the original version. Lots of Iron Maiden stuff out there.