Wacken 2007 + Vlamrock Belgie who is going?

They just need money, as said earlier :lol:

well, being trv cvlt necro isn't easy. Can't get much money when you spend your life speaking to the trees and mighty ravens.

Anyways, it's W:O:A minus 6 days, see you all there, if you wanna share some beers and stuff, we get there Aug. 1st in the evening, just pm your cell# so we can meet up somewhere.
See you also at the Vlamrock, awesome line up this year ... or at the Barther open air ... i'll also be in Berlin, Dresden for 10 days. Catch me there for some beers as well.

We are also planning a small invasion of Czech Republic for a few days ...

Aufwieder drinken!

The "UM-meeting" that i know of is friday 16.00 at the biergarten, if anyone here cares :p. Ill be recognizable by my length (2m :lol:) brown not-that-long hair, Arch Enemy/1349/Bathory/EMP shirt. My tent is the one with a big dutch flag with TDBM on it.

Wacken was fucking awesome, too bad i didnt meet any of you though. Hung out with 7 swedes for 5 days, never had that much fun :D

As for the mead, i liked the stronger one, but im not a mead expert so :p

Immortal was the best show at wacken imo.

I did meet some aussies :p There were alot more aussies than i expected

Immortal was ok, from where we were on the left side, the sound did not carry that well, they did play many old songs and still have the old Immortal spirit ... my best memory of the fest is GraveDigger and Haggard (only band where the whole crozd booed the Wacken crew for cutting their set and kept asking for an encore for over 5 minutes) ... one cannot forget Thurisas and Kampfar.
Wacken memories, the extremelly aweful camping car area, took us over 2 hours to move 300 meters until they opened a gate to the main highway, total 4+ hours to reach Hamburg thanks to hwy road work. The metal bag is still an extreme fucking rip off.
And yeah a big fuck off to Beck's beer for being the sponsor, they trully suck as a beer.
Overall, my best WOA so far.

Belgar wishes to extend his many thanks to all the belgian rednecks who loaned him clothing for Wacken,.... thanks to fucking continental airlines who lost my suitcase, and thank you to Madrid, Spain for allowing me the overnight flight from the US.

For some, see you at Field of Flanders fest this Sunday, at Biebob close to Holland or see you at Barther Open Air, northern Germany close to Rostock on the 18th and 19th.