Wacken 2007 + Vlamrock Belgie who is going?

Fuck, if it's anyway near as fun as last time we guys hooked up then I wanna go for a second round...for sure....

&

%7BEFFE65C7-A3F3-494C-AFA0-444ACD3AE6DC%7D.jpg

%7BCA19DC20-1E6A-4E82-9514-D6D4631BC943%7D.jpg

%7B9ABF57B8-F10B-4D99-B687-CBF4C0F0EEDA%7D.jpg

%7B0A2D618E-5680-4A16-9758-4807FBBCD3BF%7D.jpg

%7B3D2E2FBE-75A0-4962-B901-FF20FAE7D40B%7D.jpg

Haha oh Jesus...

Come you sorry lameass losers, I am still waiting on a PM to see who is going to those festivals so we can drink some beers.

The Belgian legion is growing, and we now have 4-5 charriots going to WOA while others are flying mighty dragons.

Vlamrock festival is also getting interesting as Dark Funeral was just added to the bill ... I expect the Batavians and Frieslanders to take their caravan and come to the show in As around Hasselt/Genk in Limburg provincie.

Proost!

Say Belgar you wouldn't happen to have room in your steel chariots for four more people would you? Haha

Depends on the company I have during Summer (someone's flying over from the States to spend time with me) but I'll try to get her over to Nevelfest.

Damn, two weeks untill wacken and i still have no idea how to get there :lol: That metaltrain thing is sold out, those bus thingies are way to expensive (€89!!!) and from Bremen to Itzehoe with train is 66 total! I need to get a ride somewhere :lol:

Damn, two weeks untill wacken and i still have no idea how to get there :lol: That metaltrain thing is sold out, those bus thingies are way to expensive (€89!!!) and from Bremen to Itzehoe with train is 66 total! I need to get a ride somewhere :lol:

That or a job.
Wacken is not cheap .... btw 89 for the bus is good, driving from Holland to Wacken would probably cost you a lot more in gas.
My WOA budget with beer, food, beer, jager, beer, food, merch,... is around 300 euros. Lucky for us, my brother who lives in Berlin is picking us up at the airport in Hamburg and will fill his car with water and food.

That or a job.
Wacken is not cheap .... btw 89 for the bus is good, driving from Holland to Wacken would probably cost you a lot more in gas.
My WOA budget with beer, food, beer, jager, beer, food, merch,... is around 300 euros. Lucky for us, my brother who lives in Berlin is picking us up at the airport in Hamburg and will fill his car with water and food.

I do have a job, a shitty one. Its not easy to find a good job when youre 16 you know :p
I think ill just have to go by train from Bremen to Itzehoe