Wacken photos are up already!!!!!!!!

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
Here's the full gallery
http://gallery.wacken.com/thumbnails.php?album=215&page=1

This is the webcam shot of the crowd, so awesome, too bad it wasn't as full as it got later.

webcam1_20060804_170002.jpg

Nevermore029.jpg

Nevermore027.jpg

Nevermore025.jpg

Nevermore016.jpg

Nevermore015.jpg

Nevermore014.jpg

Nevermore012.jpg

Nevermore010.jpg

Nevermore009.jpg

Nevermore008.jpg

Nevermore003.jpg

Souls of Black said:
Great Pic's as usual Steph! :headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

I can't take credit for these actually. I just found them on the Wacken site. But i'll have photos from the LA show and maybe the Seattle show at the end of the month.

The Seattle Metalkings NEVERMORE are fighting against the rain clouds and they win their fight. Only a few raindrops and then the Metal god let us rock on True Stage without getting wet from the sky. Singer Warrel Dane, bass player Jim Sheppard, guitarist Jeff Loomis and drummer Van Williams blow the speakers and the fans in front of the stage raise their fists. NEVERMORE shows best side and presents a beautiful, intense live show and the main attraction is Warrel himself, with a very good voice this afternoon. Steve Smyth is replaced by another guy this afternoon but he’s doing a perfect gig. The setlist is well-balanced (old stuff, new stuff) and one of my favorites is ‘I Voyager’. The audience celebrates NEVERMORE and the musicians deserves it!

Tom Klaner
www.brighteyes.de

"Another guy"?...well that sucks for research.
Ol' Tommy better get with it!

the phish said:
what LA show are you talking about?

Knitting Factory on 8/27

http://www.knittingfactory.com/show.php?event_num=62701
Iron Room Events Presents... POWER PROG WEST "LA's Power-Prog-Thrash Metal Music Festival" featuring:
Nevermore, Agent Steel, Scarred, Cage, Nuclear Winter, Noctuary, Steel Attack, Zero Hour, Resistance, Prodigal Son, Benedictum, Azrael's Bane, Keen of the Crow, Prymary, Exmortus, Rapid Fire