Pictures and Videos from May 4 Show!

sharward

Here are the photos I shot at the show!

I also shot a couple of videos:

Tug of War
- the opening number! Everyone in the band represented!

Hostile World
- even better than the one from six weeks ago! I got everyone but our esteemed keyboard player... Sorry, Bill! :ill:
Well, I promised I'd get these up before the sun rose, and so far I've kept my promise! Of course I meant on the Pacific Coast!

Oh, speaking of coasts -- it was so awesome to encounter so many people who again traveled from afar to the festival, many of whom came especially to see Enchant!

Whew! I'm tired. I'm going to bed! I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow! It's called: Day Two of First Annual Bay Area Rock Fest! :headbang:

Keith comes through again!!!!!

Nice job man!!!!!!
:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

and damn there Rick P right up front!!:headbang:
Saw that Viadragon/Kristen too!
[MAN am I bummed I had to miss this......]

To Ed (Mr. Bottom Line):cool:
holy &*@%^@

talk about laying it DOWN Brother
:OMG::OMG::OMG:

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

Wow!!! What an awesome set! Since I'm posting this from my Treo, I'll keep this brief for now and I also didn't check out those links, but Keith (you rock dude!) showed me some of them last night and he got some great shots!

One of my life's dreams has finally come true! It might sound like BS, but I've been waiting to see these guys for like 9 years now! I think I waited long enough. I had a great time. These guys put on a show that was so full of energy, dynamics, and phenomal musicianship! To top it off, they are all very cool guys. Ed, you are an absolute monster on bass and in person! Ted is one of my all-time favorite singers and he delivered the goods. Sean rocked the kit, Doug was shredding it up ( and great backups), and of course Bill was kicking ass on keys! As far as I'm concerned, they have raised the bar (no pun intended) for this festival and will be the set to beat! As much as I can't wait to play tonight, I could almost be happy going home right now.

It was also great meeting all the die hard Enchant fans! It was awesome sharing the front row with you brother Keith! It was great to meet Kristen (sp?) and some other die hards that sang along with me who I never caught their name. :( And it definetly cool to see so many familiar faces enjoying the set along with me like Brett, Jax, Craig, Eric, a few others whose names I can't remember. What a phenomenal night!

One last thing in my "brief" post... my GF, Barb was right up front with me and one point like 3 songs in, she turns to me and says "That guy on bass is really good isn't he?" Ed's playing was so phenomenal that even non-musicians recognize that raw talent! As much as she has heard them being around me, I think she now truly appreciates their greatness too.

I look forward to seeing many of you again tonight! I'm pumped to take the stage tonight @ 6p!! Enchant has inspired me!

Rick, wait 'til you see the Hostile World video! You're in it more than Bill is!!

So is the dude from Chicago (Michael? Gaaa, I'm terrible with names!), the guy who was at the show six weeks ago who talked with me about seeing Fates Warning at a dive in Reseda back in the '80s, and of course our very own Kristin (Viadragon)!

My apologies to Bill for not capturing his face on this one. At least I got him hamming it up on the Tug of War video though! :cool:

Not only does the band really show off its awesome musicianship, but I was also able to capture the effect on us die-hards in the front row!

I also inadvertently caught my own singing in harmony in both videos! o_O If you're wondering who the overpowering unseen vocalist is, uh, that would be me! :oops: I hope that doesn't bother y'all too much...

I should probably share this with you guys: I'm Sean's understudy. If aliens abduct him, the gig is mine. For now, this is just our little secret. And please don't tell the band -- they don't know it yet. :loco:

I'll see y'all this afternoon!

Keith comes through again!!!!!

Nice job man!!!!!!
:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

and damn there Rick P right up front!!:headbang:
Saw that Viadragon/Kristen too!
Thanks, bro! :cool:
[MAN am I bummed I had to miss this......]
I'm sorry you had to miss it too... You and UncaKev and DiscoDave. I thought of you guys a number of times during the show. Hopefully the videos make you feel like you were kind of there for a bit. :)

Thanks, bro! :cool:

I'm sorry you had to miss it too... You and UncaKev and DiscoDave. I thought of you guys a number of times during the show. Hopefully the videos make you feel like you were kind of there for a bit. :)

hell YEAH man :headbang:

sure does

I'll be catching up with you bro - life has been kicking my tail lately - mainly work and not much time fore anything else!:zombie:

enjoy tonight!!:kickass:

FABULOUS job with the pix, Keith! What a great night, yet again. We are so freaking SPOILED!! I only wish I could attend today as well. :(

Have a blast, all who are there! Keep up the great work with the pix and vid, Keith!

~Kristin

Thanks Kristin!

I took a ton of pictures and some video yesterday as well. I started a thread on the Bay Area Rock Fest forum, which contains all the links to the categories.

Don't miss the People & Stuff category, as it includes a lot of pictures of Ed and Dave.

Shaun was there yesterday for a while too, but stupid me was too engaged in hanging out with him that I forgot to get a picture of me with him! :yuk: DOH! :erk: