05/05/2011: London show pictures and videos

forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
Was great to catch up with all the guys! The show was awesome! I had the priviledge of watching the gig from the 'VIP' balcony where the sound was just great! I could hear and see everyone properly! I shot a few pictures and videos. You can see the pictures HERE. I will upload the videos as and when I find the time.

PS. Herman Li and Sam Totman were also in attendance. Does it mean that Blood Alliance is starting to make ripples and making industry people sit up and pay attention?

PPS. Alessio was also there. Chity acknowledged his presence by saying: "Memories Alessio!" when they played some of the older songs.

EDIT: I've created a playlist for the gig. You can bookmark it and stream the videos non-stop.

The first live video of POWER QUEST on their opening night of the Blood Alliance European Tour! BATTLE STATIONS!!!!!

Nice to meet you too briefly Andy! Sorry I failed to recognise you without your Master Of Illusion outfit! You just looked so...ordinary!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! What was that intro music being played?

EDIT: Just finished the video, great stuff! Never get tired of hearing those screams from Chity.. if anybody comes across a Better Days live performance, please share! :D

The first live video of POWER QUEST on their opening night of the Blood Alliance European Tour! BATTLE STATIONS!!!!!

Nice to meet you too briefly Andy! Sorry I failed to recognise you without your Master Of Illusion outfit! You just looked so...ordinary!
Yes, sorry about that! I need to get my cloak and evil face back on!

Thank you so much for posting these videos, Anupam. For those of us who were unfortunate enough to be unable to attend, this is the second best thing. I'm very impressed with the playing skills of the guys, and Chity delivers some wicked screaming!