forgottenglory

Earth. Soul. Rock n' Roll
Jan 26, 2003
London, UK
www.forgottenglory.com
The Dutch Gig - Boerderij, Zoetermeer, Holland
THRESHOLD HEADLINING
17 January 2009

Anybody who will be attending this festival and will see Threshold please post your pictures, videos and reviews here for all to enjoy. Thanks!

I've deleted the thread which was started in the by Angrybairn so as to keep all related posts under one thread. Please post all your comments, pictures, reviews, videos, etc in the sticky threads created specially for those gigs.

Thanks

Sorry, didn't notice a topic was already running :dopey:,

I'm staying at a hotel near the main station and usually jump on the
Randstadrail to get to De Boerderij. Does anyone know where I can get a ticket for this as one day I'm going to get caught !.

You can buy a ticket from one of those yellow machines that you can find at every railway station. Please try not to get caught when you're traveling without a ticket, the fines are quite high.
See you Saturday!

Sorry, didn't notice a topic was already running :dopey:,

I'm staying at a hotel near the main station and usually jump on the
Randstadrail to get to De Boerderij. Does anyone know where I can get a ticket for this as one day I'm going to get caught !.

So i have awakened, after another great nigh. Last night was one good start for 2009 concertrun...

Setlist was:

Slipstream
Mission Profile
Oceanbound
Part Of The Chaos
The Ravages Of Time
Hollow
Exposed
The Destruction Of Words
Elusive
Eat The Unicorn
Long Way Home
Pilot In The Sky Of dreams
One Degree Down
Light And Space
------------------------
Sanity's End
This Is Your Life

pics will follow....o_O

What a great gig last night !!!!

Rest of my pics are on my MySpace

http://www.myspace.com/riversideharold

Cheersss !!

dsc09309sa5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Great gig guys. Thanks for the oldies, espacially liked "Sanity's End" a lot, loads of thanks for that one!

I really enjoyed the show!! It was a great setlist. My throath still hurts...mmmm... It was also fun to look at Johanne doing his great drumwork and interaction with the crowd...and the gitarwork of Karl...wow!! Thanx guys for this great evening!