ProgPower Europe 2008 - Post Your Pictures, Videos & Reviews Here

Hi everyone,

Here's the link to the pictures I took at ProgPower Europe 2008. I had a quest that I was going to take at least 1 picture of every band, also of the bands I did not like. I hope you don't mind ploughing through them first before you get to the ones of Threshold. After the gig Damian 'accused' me of only taking pictures of his groin. Here's the proof that I didn't :lol:

Please enjoy! http://www.flickr.com/photos/11408313@N07/sets/72157608044755584/show/

Much love,
Astrid xx

Given that I'm not sure who you are I have absolutely no idea :)
Aye you someone I met, someone in a band or someone making a joke? :)

Hi Hellfleet, it was really nice meeting you (chuffed I recognised you from that little avatar!) in Baarlo. Light is my mate who looks like Bill Bailey - you may remember now? ;)

Astrid, your pics are stunning! It looks like you finally got the grip of your camera - and you really have an eye for capturing the right moments - which to me is what makes a good photographer in the first place.

So do you, Ayreonaut, but come on - how many pics did you say you have taken? Where are they all? Or are you still busy uploading? Wanna see more!!!

Wanna see more!!!

Be patient ! It will take a bit of time to work through the huge amount of pics, i've only finished day 1 and i'm working on day 2 right now ( a busy daytime job doesn't help much to speed up the entire process:heh:).

A big selection will be online soon.

DSC_5408.jpg

H.

Henk, I had the pleasure of seeing your pics on your camera and I think some are brilliant, so everyone here is in for a treat. This one of Johanne is truly amazing, thanks for posting it!!

Astrid

Concerning the highlights of PP Europe

damn i am good:lol:

That was you? Well, given your resonance, I'm not surprised you are good at growling! :lol:

Hey, don't you think it's quite mean of Havermout to tease us with just this one class-A photo of JJ.... Go on, get a bloomin' move on with the rest, and throw in at least one more until you're done? :worship:

And what about some other 'after-gig-pics'? Did nobody else take any? Astrid?

Hey, don't you think it's quite mean of Havermout to tease us with just this one class-A photo of JJ....?

Heh :) There are actually a few more pics of the Threshold gig 'somewhere' on the internet and it shouldn't be that hard to find them........and no, they're not to be found on my personal website.

The process is -slowly- moving forward, working on the Zero Hour pics at the moment

H.