ProgPower Europe 2008 - Post Your Pictures, Videos & Reviews Here

In all fairness, here's Pete as well:)

Petemorten.jpg

@ Richard: I was hoping to catch you before you left so i could get a pic of you and me, but i only got a glimse of you leaving and it was too late. Maybe next time....;)

Hi everyone!

Having read this forum for quite a while now, I finally decided to register. :)

I've also been to the concert on Sunday and it was fantastic! It was my second concert with Damian after the April show in Helmond and this one was even better than Helmond. Thanks to the band for this fantastic evening and thanks to everyone who posted some pictures here. :)

Greetings!
Miriam

Hi everyone!

Having read this forum for quite a while now, I finally decided to register. :)

I've also been to the concert on Sunday and it was fantastic! It was my second concert with Damian after the April show in Helmond and this one was even better than Helmond. Thanks to the band for this fantastic evening and thanks to everyone who posted some pictures here. :)

Greetings!
Miriam

Welcome to the forums Miriam! Glad to have you among us. Hope to see you hear often and pleased to hear you had a good time at the Threshold gigs. It's difficult not to have a good time when Threshold is on stage!

Ok...video of This Is Your Life uploaded. Not the best sound, but not too shabby either. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums Miriam! Glad to have you among us. Hope to see you hear often and pleased to hear you had a good time at the Threshold gigs. It's difficult not to have a good time when Threshold is on stage!

Welcome to the party Miriam!!! Any pictures from the gigs?

Thanks for the friendly welcome. :)

Unfortunately, I did not take pictures at the gig.

Sorry, but I have no articles or reviews for you. But, I want to say thanks for the great show you performed in Baarlo the other weekend! It would be fantastic to play together in the future!

Thomas (bassplayer of Wolverine)

Thanks everyone for sharing those great pics and video!
I was too busy enjoying myself for taking any, but I delegated to my friend instead.... see below.....
Threshold soooooo rocked, it was unbelievable....the energy, power and sheer perfection, it totally blew me away and into the wind my resolution to behave "normally" for once.
It was easily one of the most fantastic and brilliant Threshold gigs I've ever seen, and God knows there were many. They feel more like a proper band again than ever before, and I was really happy to finally hear Damian confirming that he's an official member of the band. Now, after this show, I wouldn't want it any other way!
Everything was simply... spot on! :)
If any of you even have the remotest chance of seeing any of the upcoming three shows, I strongly advise you to do so!

Here the nicest pics, not very professional but emotional instead:

spotonll8.jpg

That was just a dream

petews8.jpg

damianke6.jpg

damian2bd7.jpg

withdamianzr5.jpg

Again there's you in the corner, Ayreonaut, which I know now after having met you the next day at the breakfast table. Great pics you've shot, and great as always putting faces to names. On the overall, I so loved meeting old friends at ProgPower (it's like a family re-union) and making new ones. Astrid, thanks for your kind words, and rest assured that the pleasure was on my side just the same. :)

Hey, I probably wont ever be a regular poser as RL doesn't leave me with so much time to spend on forums (and they are blocked at work :lol:) but I had a really great time on the sunday.

It was good to meet a few people, Monica & Astrid - it was nice to meet some friendly faces. I got some pics on my phone, probabably non of good enough quality to share.
:kickass: :headbang:

It was good to meet a few people, Monica & Astrid - it was nice to meet some friendly faces. I got some pics on my phone, probabably non of good enough quality to share.
:kickass: :headbang:

Did you get any good ones of me?

Hey everyone,

This is actually my first post.
Just wanted to share the video I took of PITSOD at Progpower Europe.

Enjoy!

Rick

PS For a better quality version, check the link. On that page there should be a link somewhere to see the video in higher quality)

Last edited by a moderator: