ProgPower Europe 2008 - Post Your Pictures, Videos & Reviews Here

c'mon, they're not that hard to find!! or you didn't even tried to find them ;)

there are 5 pics published at a very obvious place that haven't been posted in this forum yet. i estimate that i will end up with 50-60 pics in the PP gallery.

i'm weak.....1 of the mentioned 5:
DSC_5359.jpg

edit: OK, i'm in a good mood :) 2 brand new ones then:

DSC_5664.jpg
DSC_5711.jpg

H.

c'mon, they're not that hard to find!! or you didn't even tried to find them ;)

Sure I found those on the PP site - but I was hassling you for the remaining 50 or so, not just those 5...!
I see now that the process is (was, by now?) rather slow, and being that Threshold were the last band..... it can be said then that the best things in life are worth waiting for! :)

Need to tell you again, H, your pics are really superb, they got so much warmth and crisp-clarity in them.... and just the right moments you caught.
Thanks for sharing, in any case!

Yeah, it's a slow process, however i want to have the Threshold pics finished before i head of to Copenhagen for ProgPower Scandinavia, which is coming Thursday.........just a few days left here...:lol:

DSC_5446.jpg

DW and some other familiar faces

H.

Just wanted to share the video I took of PITSOD at Progpower Europe.

]

Hey Rick! Many thanks for sharing this, I felt like this little man, as Damian came to me and let me sing this little part -->:OMG: .......

I can't thank You enough, Damian, Karl, Richard, Johanne, Steve and Pete!!!!
:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

Also big thanks to the whole ProgPower Family, Rene & his team, all the other fantastic bands and the fantastic people, who made this weekend unforgettable.

It was my first ProgPower and I'll definitely come again this year!

Hope to see you all in Baarlo on the first october weekend!

Prog on all,

Dario aka ProgressiveLunatic aka LordPL

Hey Rick! Many thanks for sharing this, I felt like this little man, as Damian came to me and let me sing this little part -->:OMG: .......

I can't thank You enough, Damian, Karl, Richard, Johanne, Steve and Pete!!!!
:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

Also big thanks to the whole ProgPower Family, Rene & his team, all the other fantastic bands and the fantastic people, who made this weekend unforgettable.

It was my first ProgPower and I'll definitely come again this year!

Hope to see you all in Baarlo on the first october weekend!

Prog on all,

Dario aka ProgressiveLunatic aka LordPL

Hey there!

I was hoping the person singing in the video would eventually see it :)
You are welcome ;)

Just Let me know if you need the original file and I'll send it to you.