Essence of Progression Tour 2009 - Post Your Pictures, Videos, Reviews Here

Been to see Threshold lately as well, and it was just great! I liked especially the fact that the setlist was so different to previous gigs. But where was The Whispering? Wasn’t that one of the announced epics?

We found that we had more songs than we needed, and The Whispering probably wasn't sounding as strong as the rest of the set.

Thank you very much! I think Johanne needs his own spotlight just to keep the photographers happy :)
I'm now working on my Zoetermeer pictures and don't worry people, there won't be that many.

Astrid

I haven't had the chance to say it yet, so thank you all who contributed their pictures and videos. There's some really great stuff on show. If you would like to showcase your best pictures on echoes-of-live.com, then send me a PM and I will tell you how to proceed. Don't forget to vote on the Karl Groom poll HERE

We found that we had more songs than we needed, and The Whispering probably wasn't sounding as strong as the rest of the set.

Thanks Richard, for elucidating me. However, I find this hard to believe since it's one of Threshold's strongest tracks ever, but I guess you know best what works best. I was kind of looking forward to hearing it, but the otherwise superb choice of songs played more than made up for it. :)
It was a thoroughly pleasant evening, with absolutely nothing to complain about. Thank you all so much.

Thanks also for those brilliant pics to everyone who posted some. :headbang: