Videos and Pictures of Bay Area Rock Fest 2007!

sharward

All of the photos I took are on my online photo album. They're broken down as follows:Obviously, I did a better job of snapping shots of all of the bands on Day Two. My apologies to the Day One bands that I didn't shoot, but I had to save my memory card for Enchant!

I also took some videos on both days, including:If you've got pix or vids, post 'em here! :headbang:

Just got home. Everyone and everything was amazing!

I have a bunch of pictures to sort through. My husband used his fancy-schmancy phone to capture Crimson Glory's Astronomica and Jon Oliva's Pain's New York City Don't Mean Nothing. They'll end up on my YouTube page. Dave, please let me know if this may not be acceptable.

I'll post links when things ara available. Alas, tomorrow is a work day, but I'll try to get something up in the evening.

That was one awesome fest.

Thanks for sharing, sharward! Look forward to everyone else's contributions.

Good Stuff Keith! Looks like you got a ton of great pics. I still got to look through the rest of them but what i've had a chance to look through look awesome. I am watching the Enchant vids right now and so far so good.

I agree that the weekend surely kicked ass! And i look forward to seeing everyones pictures and hearing what everyone else thought of the weekend. When I have more time i'll post more in depth overview on the weekend and all my thoughts (as i'm sure you are all dying to hear about.......:D )

For now i just wanted to stop in and say how awesome of a time i had. Everyone was awesome and i made alot of new friends. Awesome Stuff! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

My photos can be found here; they're not all organized like Keith's, sorry.. :lol: :p

Had an awesome weekend!! Talk about good music and good people and good times..and good drinks, w00t for vanilla Stoli! Was awesome to see old friends and meet new ones; what a kickass crowd we had there! Coming back to Michigan yesterday sucked arse, I'm SO glad to be coming back home to Cali in July for good! Thanks to everyone for the congratulations on Brett's and my engagement, and thanks to Dave for the onstage announcement (sure didn't expect that! :oops:); you'll all have to come party with us at our wedding reception! :)

Looking forward to BARfest2! :headbang:

That was some good times. Thanks again for posting all those pictures, Sharword and Jax. I believe it is safe to say that good times were had by all -- especially during Enchant which was the band I was ALL about this fest.

That was Blatentency with the long blonde hair by the way :lol:

Anyway, what's with all the uploaded vids. I'm just curious if there's a reason why it's allowed. Personally, I think it's awesome and am glad people are doing it (and don't understand how it harms future ticket sales at all). I know Glenn would be having a shit attack if this were going on for Prog Power.

The Michael

The man said it himself in another topic:
Bear is right-- I want pictures and small clips from the show coming out-- I am just trying to preserve the rights of the artists and not have full-length audio and video out there-- In the event that we do something with this show down the road in the form of a DVD or something else to benefit the charity or recoup the money that I will lose on this festival I want to have the ability to do this without competing against a bootleg.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/bar-fest/298957-cameras-allowed-barfest.html#post6082400

Oh, yeah. The sound was excellent! This cell captures sound much better than image. I am pleased with both the JOP and Crimson Glory bits.

I am working on uploading my pictures. Working chronologically. I am almost done with Enchant. Hopefully will finish tonight. Did not crop - just resized. If anyone wants full size pics (3000+ pixels wide), let me know which ones and I can upload/send them.

http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa308/neznayko_too/

As I wrote in my initial post...
Obviously, I did a better job of snapping shots of all of the bands on Day Two. My apologies to the Day One bands that I didn't shoot, but I had to save my memory card for Enchant!
They were absolutely worthy... I just couldn't afford the RAM. I was doing heavy duty memory card rationing. I was even asking the band as they were taking the stage how long they thought the opening number would be so I could make sure I'd have room for two full-length song videos! :loco: That second video I shot of them barely fit! I used up the rest of my space on still shots of them playing and I was doing some heavy-duty deleting in the process of taking those to cram them all in.

I left on both days with "Memory Card Full" showing on my camera. :p

I did take pictures of you on Day Two, Eric...I even told you specifically at the show that I regretfully wasn't able to get any shots of you guys playing on Day One -- and your response was totally gracious. :)

I'll have to get a extra gigabyte or two to have on hand for these occasions!

Man, that was a bitch of an update to do for my site. I think I have close to 1,700 new photos, about a third of which are from BARfest. LOL You can go to my site, www.photomistress.com to check them out. Remember, if you click into a gallery, you can click the SLIDESHOW option at the top so you don't have to click on each pic individually. I have quite a few crowd shots as well - see if you're in there! I will post a couple of previews later when I get home.

Hope everyone likes!