Pics from Saturday's show!!

Burke

Oct 14, 2002
South Florida
WOW what a great weekend me and Uncakev had.....

SO worth the trip out from Florida (woulda done it just for Enchant's set - which kicked major ASS!!!!)

Sharward (Keith) definitely got the better pictures than I did during the set - my camera wouldn't cooperate too much for top quality pics but I have a few. I ended up getting more vid clips than pics actually and will slowly get them up on here. The only caveat with the vid clips is the quality will be downgraded a bit by photobucket where I will host them and..... well, blame ED for this - I was so close to his set-up that his bass kicked my camera's microphone's ASS :lol:

So the audio might not be 100% clean :) thanks to the major bass vibrations pummeling the camera

IMG_0292.jpg

Kev and I passed by the venue in the early afternoon - as I got this shot, I could hear At Death's Door coming out of the open doorway :headbang:
IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Troy from Zero Hour
IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

Does Ed dig watching Troy tear it up? HELL YEAH!!!
IMG_0305.jpg

Nick from Redemption
IMG_0317.jpg

Ray from Redemption
IMG_0315.jpg

Ed's pedals
IMG_0320.jpg

Sean at the kit
IMG_0330.jpg

Ed-man
IMG_0329.jpg

Ed-man
IMG_0340.jpg

Sean and Ed
IMG_0326.jpg

Doug and Ed
IMG_0328.jpg

Sign outside after the show
IMG_0363.jpg

Doug's GEAR
IMG_0364.jpg

Me and Sean
IMG_0300.jpg

Me and Ed (nice face, dude :lol: )
IMG_0301.jpg

Me and Bill
IMG_0358.jpg

Me and Ted
IMG_0359.jpg

Me with Doug in total scary METAL mode!!
IMG_0360.jpg

UncaKev and Ed-man
IMG_0302.jpg

UncaKev and Troy
IMG_0361.jpg

Me and Troy
IMG_0362.jpg

Sharward (Keith) and Me
IMG_0303.jpg

I love the pix man- some great shots--It was so great to meet you guys! See you for the next adventure!

Dude, GREAT to meet you man!!!

Thanks SO much for putting together such a kickass show and letting the Enchant boys really tear the roof off with a nice long set. These are the only guys I immediately sign on for flying across a continent to go see:headbang:

Dude, GREAT to meet you man!!!

Thanks SO much for putting together such a kickass show and letting the Enchant boys really tear the roof off with a nice long set. These are the only guys I immediately sign on for flying across a continent to go see:headbang:
+1 on ALL of what mah prog brutha Dave (Burke) said! Dave (BARFest), you're a hell of a guy to put on a such an awesome lineup!

Echoing Dave and Kev, my sincere thanks to you, "BARfest" Dave, for putting that amazing evening together! :worship:Looking forward to May!

And Keith, next time, it's me behind the camera, and you guys flanking MY license plate!! (And, gee, thanks for using the wide angle lens...:p )

Great pictures of the band, guys! Besides being the ultimate best band live, they're the most photogenic as well. :cool: It was cool to meet some of their lovely girlfriends/wives as well! ...um, that's one per, by the way!

Ahem...Doug...a bit of a mixed message...the nail polish AND the wedding ring...wtf??!! :err:

Burke, love your avatar, dude!!

Great weekend! Period. Thanks to ALL!!!:headbang:

~Kristin
VIADRGN~

Awesome pix, guys. Thanks for sharing. Doug looks wicked with the black finger nails. Wish I could've been there. :headbang: