Saturday's INCREDIBLE show

You beat me too it Eric - my brother just sent me an email with your Melodicrock story in there and I was about to throw it up on the site here. (and hey how ironic is it that someone posted about that band 7 Months and I just heard that in your car on Sat night.... weird!o_O )

I hear ya Bill - I feel like a bozo for not picking up WOunded Special Edition with it was right there in front of me - guess I was too dazed by the amazing show I'd just seen! :tickled:

I'm gonna order it though - gotta have the complete collection! And i have no problem throwing green the boys' way. Hell, just wondering this morning about who I can give the forthcoming DVD to as a gift! How many copies will I need - 3? 4? Let's show those Inside Out label guys how much we love our ENCHANT!!!:hotjump:

Err..just noticed I called "Words" on the Time Lost disk "accoustic"...it most certainly isn't accoustic, rather an instrumental =).

Hey everyone! This is Kevin, the good friend of Dave's (Burke), that was there with him at the Pyramid Ale House and the iMUSICAST Show. I agree completely with what Dave said (in fact I wondered what more I could add after all that had been said LOL)! I'm a new fan and have only recently become familiar with some of their songs (b4 the show), but I have to say that, not only was I a fan b4 seeing them live, but now after...GEEZ! I'M NOW A HUGE FAN! I have so much catching up to do on getting their CDs and listening and knowing all of thier songs! The guys in the band and the fans were great to talk to and joke with! I loved hanging out with you guys and gals (in order of meeting you, (I know I'm probably leaving someone out, as I'm bad with names)):Ajstiles and his wife, Disco Dave, Eric, Kristin, Mare and her husband, the guys in the band, Squonk and his wife) and would like to thank you all for the experience and chatting (and all the aimless walking wouldn't have been as much fun for Dave and I if not for running into Disco Dave to hang and talk with), not to mention the rides too (Eric and Kristin...that helped out a great deal)! Plus I'd like to thank you all for the info about the band and how to get the CDs. The boys in the band were AMAZING! But as a bass player I have to especially add, that I was truely inspired by Ed's playing! Thanx for the convos about bass and how it is to be in a band at that level. These were a learning experiece for me. Plus, It's a good kick in the ass for me to get back to practicing and writing music, not to mention getting a prog/fusion band together (which is a dream I've had for years)! Earlier, I just caught the last 30 min or so of the rerun of the iMUSICAST stream and can't wait to see it again in it's entirety. Plus I would love for there to be another special weekend like this again, as I would love to hang with you guys and gals again!!! Dave and I, and hopefully more friends WILL BE THERE!!! Sorry if I left anyone or anything out (it's after 2am LOL :p ).

Hi everyone. Enchant newbie here. Due to CarnivalMan's unbridled enthusiasm, I tuned in Saturday night on iMusicast and was blown away by the band. Consider me a new fan. You can expect to hear them on my show fairly often now as well, as I'm a thoroughly-convinced Enchant convert.

Great to hear it. Welcome to the world of "Enchantment." And by the way, there are lots of great songs that Enchant didn't get to play the other night, especially off of the Wounded and Break CD's, so dig in deep. You won't be disappointed.

Yeah, what Bill said! (trust him - he knows what he's talking about..)

Personal ones for me are Hostile World off WOUNDED (Ed's bass is so sweet in that) and The Lizard and (of course) In The Dark from BREAK.

And hey LURKER - your avatar says South Florida - where abouts are you from? I used to live in Hollywood...

Burke said:
Yeah, what Bill said! (trust him - he knows what he's talking about..)

Personal ones for me are Hostile World off WOUNDED (Ed's bass is so sweet in that) and The Lizard and (of course) In The Dark from BREAK.

And hey LURKER - your avatar says South Florida - where abouts are you from? I used to live in Hollywood...

I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area, Sunrise to be more precise. You still down here in SoFla? What town?

billhuffiv said:
Great to hear it. Welcome to the world of "Enchantment." And by the way, there are lots of great songs that Enchant didn't get to play the other night, especially off of the Wounded and Break CD's, so dig in deep. You won't be disappointed.
You're right about that, Bill!

OK, everyone, what did I want to hear that they didn't play.....one, two, three, everyone, now....

:hotjump: NIGHTTIME SKY! :hotjump:

:)

Ah well!

But yes, dig deeply, newbies....ALL of Enchant's tracks are gems....some are rubies, emeralds, or sapphires, but most are truly diamonds! :)

Cheers!

Unca Kev said:
I loved hanging out with you guys and gals (in order of meeting you, (I know I'm probably leaving someone out, as I'm bad with names)):Ajstiles and his wife, Disco Dave, Eric, Kristin, Mare and her husband, ....
We aren't quite married yet, but can't wait till we are! :D Btw, it was a blast hanging with you too, Friday and Saturday -- thanks for saving my space! :)

Cheers!!!

billhuffiv said:

Did I hear someone say WOUNDED?!!!!!!!!! Yes, Yes, Yes!!! I'm getting some respect!!! Yes!!! Actually, I had 4 hours in the car today and I listened to Break. I don't even give myself any respect. I felt so dirty, but SERIOUSLY, "My Gavel Hand" needs to be on everyones top 10 list. Have you heard that ending? One word...Damn.