Vid clips from Saturday's show!

Burke

Oct 14, 2002
South Florida
Here's the first one - Intro to SINKING SAND

Again please remember my caveats - photobucket drops the vid quality down a bit and Ed's bass was overpowering the little mike on my camera :)

Here's one focused on Ed the entire time playing "Hostile World."

The mic on my little digital camera handled the bass pretty well.

I'm working on getting some higher quality files into the band's hands... Maybe they'd like to host this on the main site!
:headbang:

We all (burke, uncakev, viadragon, myself, and my buddy Scott) all had a chance to show Ed this video in highest quality on the morning after the show at the Wild Palms Hotel! He was so critical of himself! It was pretty funny how he kept saying, "What am I doing to my face?!" :erk:

--Keith

I'm working on getting some higher quality files into the band's hands... Maybe they'd like to host this on the main site!

We all (burke, uncakev, viadragon, myself, and my buddy Scott) all had a chance to show Ed this video in highest quality on the morning after the show at the Wild Palms Hotel! He was so critical of himself! It was pretty funny how he kept saying, "What am I doing to my face?!" :erk:

--Keith

BASS-FACE, baby -

BASS-FACE
:p:p:p

--Keith

Keith!
My profound thanks for that video! Hostile World was at the top of my fantasy setlist! As for Ed and his face, in my opinion he can do no wrong with the bass or the face!:cool: And Dave--cool vid from you, too!

What a show. Period. :kickass:

~Kristin
Viadragon~

--Keith
Now everyone repeat after me please
ED PLATT FOR-EVER:worship: :headbang:
sorry guys I can't hear you :)

Awesome vid enough said !

You are all far to cool, I thought it was a little rough myslef but thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to playing it again in May.