better late than never---Pictures

the_metalmaiden

New Metal Member
Feb 12, 2005
CT
We're a little behind getting the 2006 festival review page up and ready @ Bleeding 4 Metal but, I promise, a review will be posted soon.
Pictures have already been uploaded to the gallery so if you want to take a look here's the link:

http://gallery.4metal.net/thumbnails.php?album=25

Enjoy!

By the way, Powerfest was awesome! We had a blast! We're planning to head back again next year.:headbang:

GateXII said:
One thing though...would it be too much to ask you to please correct the spelling of our band? It's Twelfth Gate...not Twelveth Gate. :p

Ouch! Where's the red faced smiley when you need it. I'm so sorry. I guess my husband has some issues with spelling. LOL
I'll email the webmaster at "Bleeding" and see what we can do about getting that changed ASAP

the_metalmaiden said:
Ouch! Where's the red faced smiley when you need it. I'm so sorry. I guess my husband has some issues with spelling. LOL
I'll email the webmaster at "Bleeding" and see what we can do about getting that changed ASAP

Nothing to be sorry for...we've seen it before & it's really not that big of a deal, but thanks for requesting the change. ;)