Wacken reports in here!

Haha yeah Graeme, that was ace!

Wacken ruled so much, the highlights were Blind Guardian, Stratovarius, Stormwarrior, Lacuna Coil, In Flames, The Vision Bleak, Turbonegro, Sodom.. Well pretty much everyone I saw was amazing, but I must admit that Iced Earth were dissapointing.. They just rushed through their set and the setlist itself was rather dull, but overall Wacken was amazing!

See you all there next year for Maiden and Avantasia!

EDIT: Saxon also were AWESOME. Red Star Falling was one of my top gig moments ever!!

I've posted a blog regarding Wacken on my myspace page here. It's the top one. I loved this years Wacken. I thought last year would be hard to beat but this was just immense and next year is already looking unmissable with Maiden, Avantasia, Sonata Arctica, Kreator, and Bodom!! Booking my ticket this week:headbang:

New song of stratovarius is very cool... too bad i couldn go to wacken ... would to have seen Falconer :D:D .. and ofc lot of other heavy power bands

And it's nice to be on here Steve! I sometimes forget - I just tend to only be on the Iron Maiden forum...but not so much that anymore. Still, new tour announced tonight so i'm sure it'll perk up a lot!

How many are in for Wacken 2008 then?

Oh and - Steve S: I'll just pick my jaw back up shall I?

I know two of the girls on that list, one of them is an ex of mine. I voted for the one who is'nt my ex :p

I'm going to Wacken 08, my ticket should be here any day now.