Wacken

They should come to Graspop metalmeeting, the biggest metalfest in the benelux
Yes, unfortunately, Dynamo has not got a permission from the city of Weert to organize a festival. Last year the thing with the sick pigs, now this...

GRASPOP RULES and you should all come, especialy Bodom itself

Wacken.Sounds great.I'm planning on going there all the way from Australia so if I can make it you guys should have no problems getting there.:)

why the fuck is Wacken in Germany? FUCK! Have Wacken in California......yeah thats it! In my backyard!

...............:cry: .................................... :cry:

DAMN YOU EUROPEANS!

*runs home crying*

Fuck why not.It's boring down here.No bands come here and i see why.I don't blame them.
We were at a metal party planning the whole trip.
Saw the line up so far looks very tempting.
You will not not know what it's like to hear about all these bands touring and playing all over the world and we never see any of them.It fucking sucks.
It will be worth it.While we are there we can visit other places as well.
We travel for 10 hours and we see nothing.I was told over in Europe,drive 10 hours and you'll pass 2 or 3 countries.Sounds good to me.

you lucky bastard, wish I had a bunch of death metal friends to plan big trips to Germany and Europe! All my friends are fuckin Nu-Metal fans. FUCK!

*runs home crying*

Then they are not your friends.How can you even associate with them?I can't hande they way they carry on about that crap and how they dress.
Most of my metal friends listen to alot of stuff from the hard rock,thrash,power metal all the way to death so it's good variety that will please everyone.
Why don't you go to Germany as well man?

hmm, because im 17, no job, no car and that about sums it up hehe.

I associate with them because theyve been my friends for quite a long time, and their cool. They may like talentless music, but what can ya do? Im about 99% of the people in my school dont even know/like In Flames, the supposedly most commercial melodic death band (please lets not argue about labels =) )

I hated Wacken time last this year :lol:, mostly because all the boards I post on have topics about it up, and I try not to read them because I just end up crying and being pissed I dont live in Germany lol.

hey final vision all we have to do is save up a shit load of money for the plane ticket, the hotel (if we even sleep), food, tickets, and a plane home thats it, anything is worth seeing alexi play. so start saving money im gonna hitch a ride to your house!:headbang:

That's the spirit.Think positive and try and have as much fun as you can.You are in California.More bands go there than Australia.We get nothing here.I'm just listening to WASP...Live in the raw which was recorded in Long Beach Arena.What the fuck happened?There used be alot more going on over there.

Sleep.Hahahah.i doubt that very much.
Some of my cool metal buddies went last year,and they said they drank more beer and saw more bands in 4 days in Germany than a whoole year here.They also went to a festival in Spain near the beach which the members of COB have stated as being some of their best gigs in Spain.What does that tell you?COB will be at Wacken this year and so will heaps more killer bands so lets do it.

Hails and see you's there.:D :D

Yep, it's always nice to have the one or other beer while you are hangin' around at Wacken (or the other ... or the other etc.).
The only problem is, that there are so many bands at that festival that

a) you don't have a chance to see them all,
b) you are absolutely worn out after a while (I was plain exhausted during the IN FLAMES gig this year - getting old, you know), and
c) some bands have very limited stage time and a bad sound (SONATA ARCTICA).

Otherwise it's big fun. Ah yes, and don't mind the cops which are on the lookout for grass etc. all the time.

Originally posted by lakebodomkiller
hey final vision all we have to do is save up a shit load of money for the plane ticket, the hotel (if we even sleep), food, tickets, and a plane home thats it, anything is worth seeing alexi play. so start saving money im gonna hitch a ride to your house!:headbang:

sounds like a fucking plan lol, hmm plane tickets and hotel? Regardless the trip would be fuggen expensive as all hell. God damn I wanna go to Wacken! :cry:

God.. It would be totally killer to go to wacken. Blind Guardian headlining.. COB and other very very great bands playing also.
But I'm afraid I've been teached to slaughter enemy soldiers when Wacken time is. Curse finnish army. :(

Well, at least I will see COB next thursday... In four days!! \m/ :heh: \m/

See what did i just tell you.You's get al the bands up there.
I guarantee most of those bands will never come here.All we get is bush fires.
Sydney is a huge blanket of mist and grey clouds.
Heathen are now playing as well.Fuck this is getting better and better.hahahahaha
Thrash On