Wacken?!?

Soulscar

God in Denial
Nov 20, 2001
In between
Visit site
Anybody of you been to Wacken? I was, and it was fucking great, apart from the mud and the beer prices :headbang: I could not imagine before, that I might like Immortal.... 4 pm and Immortal playing - Planet of the Apes goes Motöhead :lol: ...

ahh you lucky bastard
I didnt get free from my job so I wasnt able to go
sad but true
but I try to go to the summer-breezeopenair in 2 weeks this will be cool

tell me how was it this year?was it raining?what bands have you seen?
green carnation?primordial?my dying bride???

Well, we had quite continuos rain from thursday evening till friday noon, so the place was all in all a huge puddle of mud until they put it up with straw. Afterwards it was okay, friday from noon till sunday morning we had sunshine, so I got me quite a tan :cool: .

As for the bands, I have seen part of Doro from afar, Rose Tattoo ( I first thought that I do not wanted to see old tattoed men, but they really rocked!), then on Friday Bruce Dickinson, Children of Bodom (damn, I should work on my guitar playing....), part of JBO, In Extremo. On Saturday Immortal, Sinergy, missed Suidakra (unfortunately), Hypocrisy, Blind Guardian!

I hope that have been all of tehm...mmmh.

I am going to get there next year, too.... :headbang:

I think the Summer Breeze also rocks, I would have gone there, if I was not going to Crete during that time...

yeah, you lusche. summerbreeze definetely rocks. less powermetal than wacken and hopefully better weather... cancel your holiday trip ;)

I'd definitely do, if I had not payed already :p . Sure, I'd like to see many bands which play at Summer Breeze, but unfortunately it does not work out. I had my holiday booked and clearance by my boss, so fuck it....

Anyway, you can tell me how it was. And if there are too many bands I want to see, there's hardly the time to get pissed :lol: ...