Wahoo

Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
I just got the first three Katatonia albums. So far I think

DDS - fucking excellent :D I can see why Jonas fucked up his throat tho, he put a lot into those vocals

BMD - hmmmmm, IMO it should have more clean vocals, but I don't know it well yet so I'm sure I'll stop thinking that, as I always think stupid stuff when I don't know the album very well.

Also Micke's vocals sounds more MAYH era, which is strange cos it was only recorded a few months after morningrise :confused: bBut neway, bloody good again

And DO haven't listened to enough to say nething about :cry:

Why did Jonas stop drumming? Ne1know?

id say drumming and singing is a hard job :rolleyes: plus if you listen to DO you'll probably understand, i kinda like the drumming on it though, it adds to the mood especially on saw you drown, the drumming fits soo well.

oh and damn you for getting DO :mad: i still cant find it, i have to settle for my Cd-r copy. but soon i will have it.

as for DODS, well what can i say, its great and makes you apreciate (sp) the fact its about 10 years old and still a good album.

Originally posted by _Transparent_
id say drumming and singing is a hard job :rolleyes:

Not at the same time :rolleyes: Think ouchy :D

plus if you listen to DO you'll probably understand, i kinda like the drumming on it though, it adds to the mood especially on saw you drown, the drumming fits soo well.

I didn't notice it being too bad :confused: He's ok with a groove, his fills aren't amazing, but he's not a bad drummer...

oh and damn you for getting DO :mad: i still cant find it, i have to settle for my Cd-r copy. but soon i will have it

season-of-mist.com :p :D

as for DODS, well what can i say, its great and makes you apreciate (sp) the fact its about 10 years old and still a good album.

Yeah, its wikked :D

i see, hmn i just askked where you got DO from in the opeth forum, oh well. and well as i said i like the drumming on DO but its a bit simple is the general complaint around the board, and well i love the album so what the hell, do i care. oh and whats he wanna still do drumming for when theres nowhere to play them? listen to DO a lot, especially COLD WAYS, and well all of it. its great!