"Wait for it..." songs

Vegard Pompey

ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU
Feb 26, 2008
Duwang
What are some songs you listen to where you're just sitting there waiting for that one part that blows the rest of it out of the water?

Thread idea bestowed on me by this stupid Ukranian BM track where 5 minutes of boring plodding suddenly gives way to a chilling riff and scream.

(and then it goes back to the boring plodding again)

I was going to say the last 8 minutes of Twisted Tower Dires Final Breath...but apparently the 13 minute version I have doesn't exist?? What the hell

What are some songs you listen to where you're just sitting there waiting for that one part that blows the rest of it out of the water?

Thread idea bestowed on me by this stupid Ukranian BM track where 5 minutes of boring plodding suddenly gives way to a chilling riff and scream.

(and then it goes back to the boring plodding again)

I'm glad this album has had such an impact on you: for better or for worse :lol:

I actually dig this from that opening riff and then the clean vocal chanting. Very atmospheric but still catchy.

Bog standard until about 4:40... then THAT section
"How is it that I have become the hunter and the hunted..." :headbang:

Great song and album. I used to use Lone Wolf Winter as part of my e-mail address back in the day.

Just like the Evroklidon, I like this song all the way through. That is a cool section of the Destroyer song though. Odd little folky vibe thrown in there.