Wait Outside lyrics

scott89

Scotatonia
Oct 26, 2006
Northern Ireland, UK
just been wondering for ages what are the lyrics in Wait Outside chrous that arent printed in the lyrics in the booklet of Black Sessions or on any internet site ive tried....?

you know... the added bit at the end of the 3rd chrosu of the song i think it is

:erk:

I burn the bridges behind me
Can't tell you the truth so I lie
I'm waving at someone behind you
I filter my eyes when I look to the sky

Time to lose
Tell them everything
Say I lost my light
Your word means everything
I cannot say it right

Time to lose
Tell them everything
Say I lost my light
I withdraw
Lost my everything
My vision is unclear

Wait for me outside
Will you hold on
Can you hold on

<3

(oh I think you mean that one sentence in the back? ... good question +.+ anyway, there's the text *lol*)

no no no i know them lyrics

if you listen to the song, after the "Wait for me outside, Will you hold on, Can you hold on" bit it goes into the chorus and that 3rd chorus has extra lines in it, im trying to find out what they are...

Yes... sorry, I have to admit I confused myself :rolleyes:

...extra lineS? isn't it just one? ... *listens to it again* ... hmmm ... let's check that ...

ah ... something like

"worth to try (?)
it's the second last
then it's over"

Yes... sorry, I have to admit I confused myself :rolleyes:

...extra lineS? isn't it just one? ... *listens to it again* ... hmmm ... let's check that ...

well yes im not sure wether its an extra line or if there is more than one... if we had a print of the lyrics im sure we would find out, but then i wouldnt of had to post this thread :lol:

i think at the beginning of the new bit jonas says 'glass', then you might be right with the 'second last' bit

well im not sure wether its 'last' or 'past' said in a weird way :lol:

@Verwüstung: and I bet you didn't get any answer or come to a real conclusion, right? :)
So let's fight it out now :err:

@scott: I think it's "second last", would also make more sense... 'coz next line is definitely "then it's over" ... so ... "second past" would be odd while "last" makes perfect sense to me.
Now the question just is what's the line before that.. ... what's gonna be over then ... ... dunno about the glass ... *hm*

yes because ever since i heard the song ive been like. what are them lyrics and any site ive tried doesnt have them so i really want to know so i can sing that bit the next time i play the song in stead of singing it all and then silently mubbling that bit :p

@Verwüstung: and I bet you didn't get any answer or come to a real conclusion, right? :)

@scott: I think it's "second last", would also make more sense... 'coz next line is definitely "then it's over" ... so ... "second past" would be odd while "last" makes perfect sense to me.
Now the question just is what's the line before that.. ... what's gonna be over then ... ... dunno about the glass ... *hm*

or maybe its pass in stead of past... like 'as the seconds pass' or something :erk:

or maybe its pass in stead of past... like 'as the seconds pass' or something :erk:

^ it's awesome, isn't it x)

porcelain glass, the second pass, then its over, say i lost my light :err:
Nah, nah, nah. Where do you hear "porcelain glass"? (and what shall that be?) the first line of those three ends with the syllable "ry" ... and I'm totally against your "pass" because it's sounds way more like an "L" in the beginning :p and it wouldn't make much sense (wait, you're the guy from UK, you should write my bitching <3) ;)

So I just had that part of the song cut out... made slower and bla ... and it's rather "last" than "pass" ... or maybe it's "glass" (it's the second glass... what's that chorus to do with drinking? *ehr*)... and the last word in the first line sounds a lot like "cry" ...

2 possibilities now: either someone clears this up or we die unknowing :loco:

Exciting! <3

Good that I didn't bet my hair on that ... still, to me it sounds like "L" :p that has been luck, my friend ... pure luck!
Next time I get my revanche!

*LOL*

:rofl:

(As if those 3 lines would change anything about the awesomness of that song ... *pfff*)