SONG 'Wait Outside'

doom_death

Katatonia&Hypocrisy Fan
Sep 4, 2005
Zagreb,Croatia[Hrvatska]
Well, now I finally got The black Sessions, even I have all the albums from before,I bought it for collection, and because there is 3 unreleased songs..and one song really got me...Wait outside...Not perfect song all way through, and with somehow strange(different) clean vocals...little higher than usual..but chorus...WHAT A BRILLIANT CHORUS...can't stop listening to it...anyone agree with me?

the chorus really stands out on the song. i also like the 'wait for me outside, will you hold, can you hold on' bit towards the end.

madu said:
But Scarlet Heavens and O How I Enjoy The Light would be pretty impossible to acquire legally, seeing the extreme limitedness of those EPs.

Except Scarlet Heavens was on Brave Yesterdays, wasn't it.

Scarlet Heavens is on Brave Yester Days. It is also possible to get it on Saw You Drown EP in vinyl format. I just got mine last week :) (Sad to say, it is among the weaker songs that Katatonia has recorded.) Quiet World is also on the same EP, so I really recommend getting your hands on the vinyl reissue before it runs out and you need to pay ridiculous amount of money on eBay.