wait outside single

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
I think wait outside should be put into single format for the collectors. It would be cool for the july with two totally new songs, and wait outside. :D

If there were other unreleased tracks from that session that'd be included, I think a single would be good. Though I think that'd be strange to release a single from a previous album.

I'd rather have some sort of compilation with unreleased tracks. (Though "Wait Outside" is a great song.)

That's why I said put it on the july single along with 2 new tracks. They already have it, why not add it onto the july single for the fans

They're recording 2 new songs? Didn't hear about that. Badass!

3 singles from one album, 2 of which had remixes - now that's a new record for them.

heh, well we are hoping for two new songs but so far there has been only news of a new single for july

do you ever get the feeling salient isa troll? Although I do find him/her to be quite comical.

Salient has to be the weirdest person to ever post on UM, i don't know if he is just plain retarded or if he is a manic depressive dumbass troll, it makes my head spin.