Waldrock pics

I love how Russ just decides not sing the 3rd verse and pre-chorus, but instead goes out and finds a kid to rock out on stage. You could see MJR's confusion halfway through the 3rd verse when he just starts soloing to fill the empty space!

You're not wrong about the crowd... :erk:

haha, awesome memory for that kid though, what an experience, and cool that they love Symphony X at such a young age... :headbang:

Yeah man that's gotta be so awesome. I heard Symphony X in fourth grade and that's how I got into heavy metal. Through elementary school and middle school they were like gods to me and they are still one of my favorite bands ever. I really feel happy when I see kids like this liking Symphony X and good metal music in general.

The little kid is MY daughter !!! Her name is Cherokee she`s 8 years old and a die hard Symphony X fan.
She already met the band in february when she was invited to see the soundcheck and met all the members in person in Zoetermeer.
That`s why she is not afraid for them.
And yes !!!!!!!!!! Waldrock crowd sucked big time !!!!!!!!!

The little kid is MY daughter !!! Her name is Cherokee she`s 8 years old and a die hard Symphony X fan.
She already met the band in february when she was invited to see the soundcheck and met all the members in person in Zoetermeer.
That`s why she is not afraid for them.
And yes !!!!!!!!!! Waldrock crowd sucked big time !!!!!!!!!

haha, awesome! :headbang: