wallpaper

fireangel said:
Sunjammer: I like that card on the left side, where you have the main text and it is smaller than the frame around. First it looks irritating, but when you understand, it´s cool . The font you chose is like in a newspaper, that pleases me also.
First off, pardon me for not replying sooner. I missed your post... :erk: Secondly, I hope you use Internet Explorer to view the site, or else it won't look exactly like planned. I'll take care of that next time I update. But thank you for the great feedback. I appreciate it. And, yes, I was going for a more typographic look with this site and I'll try to keep it that way. :)

Here's mine:
desk.jpg

I keep it clean to make up for the thick layer of dust and clothes on the floor :p

High quality picture:
http://w1.353.telia.com/~u35304736/Destination_Skyline.jpg

fireangel said:
Onyx: You must have a very stable stomach with that wallpaper, I could not watch it when sitting with some cup of coffee in front of the machine at morning :erk: Why would I need to look at a nightmare? I don´t like the Slipknot-guys anyways, but that´s another topic.....
I didn't post my desktop especially for _you_.

If I do something for a community of people, then I do not do it personally for each member of it.
I am sorry, fireangel, I din't mean to hurt you. :err:

rahvin, stylish. ;)

fireangel, you didn't get me right. I was commenting your "Why would I need to look at a nightmare?" words. You're not alone here...
No use to continue this conversation. If you have something else to tell me, please say it in private. We're making an unpleasant offtopic. :erk:

JackhammerRape said:
ah well, guess that makes my effort redundant before it's even finished , lol

:p
i absolutely didn't want to be unappreciative of your effort. :( in case you decide to finish it i'll have a look at it and use it if i find it more to my likings, no doubt about it.

rahvin said:
i absolutely didn't want to be unappreciative of your effort. :( in case you decide to finish it i'll have a look at it and use it if i find it more to my likings, no doubt about it.

heh, no worries man, :) mean's i can take my time now, tis not a problem.

i'll let you know if it gets done, i wouldn't want to detract from lina & niklas' superl337 effort. ;)

JackhammerRape said:
heh, no worries man, :) mean's i can take my time now, tis not a problem.

i'll let you know if it gets done, i wouldn't want to detract from lina & niklas' superl337 effort. ;)
:lol: rahvin's just being nice by including me. i just sent him some crappy versions that he politely shot down by saying he'd take my "idea" to niklas. :tickled:

Bah, you should really leave avatars alone. :(

Only joking, I'm finally getting used to yours, and Rahvin's I like better than his previous one anyway. ;)