Want a good chuckle?

Yeah saw it already. I think it's sad. They're complete idiots on both sides. Jp22 is ignorant and the other guys are arrogant.:bah:

~BURNY~ said:
Yeah saw it already. I think it's sad. They're complete idiots on both sides. Jp22 is ignorant and the other guys are arrogant.:bah:
well, obviously Jp22 is ignorant.. the other guys all seem pretty reasonable to me. Jp22 instigated and perpetuated the hostility... he's brought it on himself.

:devil:

Bob Savage said:
That's a lot of reading, can somebody give an "in 50 words or less" summary?
yep. that jp character is sadly misinformed and it is questionable wether he can even read or comprehend anything. he is new at engineering and thinks he knows everything, to the point of telling people who are tryin to help him that they are wrong.

James Murphy said:
well, obviously Jp22 is ignorant.. the other guys all seem pretty reasonable to me. Jp22 instigated and perpetuated the hostility... he's brought it on himself.

:devil:
Yeah, maybe I'm too sensitive. :saint:

unsilpauly said:
yep. that jp character is sadly misinformed and it is questionable wether he can even read or comprehend anything. he is new at engineering and thinks he knows everything, to the point of telling people who are tryin to help him that they are wrong.

I read about 40 words across the first 6 or so posts, and that's exactly what I thought. Thanks for saving me three days worth of reading. :D

I only just started my audio engineering studies last thursday, but i've been doing a lot of research over the past year and from what I've learnt so far, this JP guy makes the most amusig claims and statements such as "Gain introduces more distortion", "an overdriven amp does NOT compress the signal", "a compresor causes a signal to clip", etc. The funnyest thing is the violence with which he retorts to all attempts at leading him away from his ignorance! That really fueled up my ego: there are even noobier people out there, and further more, some of them are condemned to be noobs all their lives!

You wonder at times if these people are for real. One of the best ways of learning is being open to other peoples ideas aswell as your owns. Its comical all the same :p