want a good laugh?

So wait is this guy 20, 21, or 38?

Either way, he hates cheesesteaks and that's not very cool at all.

That's a bold assumption! The kind of bold assumption only a gay faggot would make hahahahaahahahahahhaha!!
aahahahahha!

balls.

Keep trying.

Dude, it's you. Stop denying it. I mistook you for one of your jetski friends earlier, but it only took a few minutes on one of your forums to correct my judgement when someone called you Art. That and the myspace address "myspace.com/hangtimer" shoulda been my dead giveaway. :lol:

lol hangtime you dumbfuck. Like that's not you, the first four fucking bands listed on that profile are the same ones you knock your dick off too on these forums all the time.

Shut the fuck up, you've been outed as a stupid, immature, 38 year old Budweiser drinking, shit-talking ASS PISS WANKER.

lol hangtime you dumbfuck. Like that's not you, the first four fucking bands listed on that profile are the same ones you knock your dick off too on these forums all the time.

Shut the fuck up, you've been outed as a stupid, immature, 38 year old Budweiser drinking, shit-talking ASS PISS WANKER.

I read this in an English accent and giggle.

Dude, it's you. Stop denying it. I mistook you for one of your jetski friends earlier, but it only took a few minutes on one of your forums to correct my judgement when someone called you Art. That and the myspace address "myspace.com/hangtimer" shoulda been my dead giveaway. :lol:

Sorry, your just not that smart dude. Detective work is not in your future.
I'm off to go get some bud and go jetskiing.

Sorry, your just not that smart dude. Detective work is not in your future.
I'm off to go get some bud and go jetskiing.

Aww, someone a little sad that everyone on an internet forum knows he's a 38 year old jet ski enthusiast named Art?

Or is there some different Art from Worcester who likes the username Hangtime and uses it on x-h20 jetski forums (as well as about 3 other forums regarding the same subject manner) who loves dream theater?