Want List

SlaughterofSoul

Forever Underground
Jan 28, 2002
Lewistown, PA
Here is my wantlist. I am willing to pay cash and only cash(I never buy stuff I haven't heard a little of first), $20 for each since they are all OOP. They must be in excellent condition with nothing missing(label stuff, such as century media flyers don't count, because I could care less if I have them). Oh yeah, they must be CDs. Thank you!

Gorguts-Considered Dead
Gorguts-The Erosion Of Sanity
Immolation-Dawn Of Possession
Ripping Corpse-Dreaming With The Dead
Vital Remains-Excrutiating Pain
Vital Remains-Forever Underground(for this one, I'm only willing to pay $12, since it isn't as rare as the others).
Vital Remains-Into Cold Darkness

Well well well.

I do have Dreaming with the Dead, The Erosion of Sanity, and Dawn of Possession, and I'm seriously considering this offer. Let me know if you're still willing to pay $20 each; I couldn't pass that up. They're all in excellent condition, too. ( I have Forever Underground, but it has some scratches which, however, don't interfere with the playing; if you're interested in it, you could pick another price :) ).

Either e-mail me at deathfaredevil@hotmail.com, or respond here.
Or both.

Thanks!

Jeremey Bartlett -- I should be on someone's good trader list, somewhere -- actually, here I be = http://www.digitalmetal.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=000390

** edit -- actually, I just had a looksee, and the Gorguts is a tad scratched ( again, though, it's nothing that affects the playing, nothing deep into the cd ); how's about $50 for all four?