Want to see a vicious clothesline?

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
This is Gene Snitsky giving Paul London one of the most vicious cloteslines ever. He hit him in the face, insted of the throat, and it's NOT fake.

post-895-1107206728.gif

Oblivious Maximus said:
and it's NOT fake.

post-895-1107206728.gif

Cryptie dude.....I like you pal but i gotta break it to ya
It is fake..... :confused: .
I had a vicious clothesline once....i ran into my ma's back yard on wash day,it nearly took my head of :D :loco: o_O .

Extremely true T-Man!!!!!! I was kinda into it when I was a freshman in high school. Then I went to an actual Monday Night Raw and that shit is twice as fake live as it is on tv.

My point: Wrestling is retarded!!!!

wresting is not fake, it is staged. there is a big difference. do they know the outcome of the match ahead of time? yes
do they have a stunt double come into the ring and get thrown through a table like a movie actor would? NO

John Stossel asked DR D David Shultz if wrestling was fake on 20/20. Dr D gave him an open handed slap, knocked him on his ass and said "how fake was that?"

Richard Belzer who hosted a cable talk show in the 80's found out the hard way how fake wrestling was. He was bagging on Mr. T and Hulk Hogan about how wrestling was so obviously fake. Hogan and Mr. T were just happy being there as guests promoting the first Wrestlemania.

After some wiseass cracks by Belzer, Hogan showed him a hold ( I think it was a full nelson) and lifted him up. Hogan released him from the hold. Belzer fell to the studio floor like he had been shot by a stun gun.

Apparently that's when some fake red stuff called blood started gushing from Belzer's dome. Belzer sued Hogan for 5 million. Dunno if he won or not.

Best Regards,

Momo

Wrestlers really are outstanding athletes!!!!
It's just not my thing....But fake isn't the right word for it
you're right with staged.

antferrara said:
wresting is not fake, it is staged. there is a big difference. do they know the outcome of the match ahead of time? yes
do they have a stunt double come into the ring and get thrown through a table like a movie actor would? NO

John Stossel asked DR D David Shultz if wrestling was fake on 20/20. Dr D gave him an open handed slap, knocked him on his ass and said "how fake was that?"

T_man357 said:
Wrestlers really are outstanding athletes!!!!
It's just not my thing....But fake isn't the right word for it
you're right with staged.

SORRY you guy's you're right.........
its staged FAKE fighting :loco: .

Staged not fake, you need to know how to pull your punches but still make contact. I seen an old ECW barbedwire match with Sabu and Terry Funk and Sabu did his run and jump off a chair move into the barbedwire and tore his left arm to shreds. over 100 stitches it took to close it. wrestling is basically a soap opera on steriods.

What the hell is CZW?? I've never heard of it??
I'm not really into wrestling....But I LOVE the extreme shit!!!
I have a ton of that ECW stuff (Mostly of Mick Foley & Funk) and a video tape I got a few years ago that has every sick and twisted hardcore match that Foley fought in Japan (Like when he set Funk on fire,lost his ear etc....)

Those pics are cool!! Check out all the thumbtacks in that one guys arm!!

Oblivious Maximus said:
These pics are from CZW. John Zandig vs. Nick Mondo:

DSC00948.JPG

DSC00952.JPG

DSC00954.JPG

DSC00955.JPG