WAR ENSEMBLE

Climb Thar Hill

not family oriented
Jan 23, 2006
Tomb of the Giants
Dude,

Are you still coming out to L.A. for the Iron Maiden gig? Let me know, my girlfriend got tickets for the both of us for my b-day. We need to have a few pints! :headbang:

Finally home and done with weekend work commitments.

I would like to thank Climb Thar Hill (& girlfriend) and Reign In Jerry for their hospitality while I was out visiting earlier this month. It was good to see both of you and I look forward to more beverages consumed at HC III. :kickass:

War Ensemble - Your commitment to metal is beyond amazing!

I will be seeing Maiden on Wed. Can't wait.

Enjoy the Maiden show. All of the shows (4 total) that I saw on this leg of the tour were fantastic. Bruce has been in a great mood. I wanted to go to the Chicago show also, but work commitments prevented that.

It was a fun trip (3 Iron Maiden, 1 Type O Negative, 1 Candlemass, & 1 Dethklok show) in 5 days. The credit card bill that arrived Saturday was not fun. :erk:

If I can switch work commitments, I hope to be at the Alehorn this August.

Finally home and done with weekend work commitments.

I would like to thank Climb Thar Hill (& girlfriend) and Reign In Jerry for their hospitality while I was out visiting earlier this month. It was good to see both of you and I look forward to more beverages consumed at HC III. :kickass:

No problem, amigo! It was fun chillin & drinkin' at Maiden and Candlemass! :headbang:

Glad your trip was great...we'll see ya at the Crusade! :kickass: