War with Mejico

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Here's a little article linked from Drudgereport.

Republican Representative Tom Tancredo said the United States was facing "a war" with renegade Mexican troops over the long, porous border and urged President George W. Bush to deploy troops there, alleging drug trafficking by the Mexican military.

"We have a war. We are facing a military on the other side of the border," Tancredo told demonstrators protesting illegal immigration outside the US Congress. "In other places, in other times, that would be an active war," he added, reiterating an accusation that Mexican troops had covered up a drug trafficking operation two weeks ago near the Texas border city of El Paso.

"I want my government to protect our borders," he said.

And of course, ya can't report on someone's speech without referring to the pointless traitors and nut-jobs in the back row:

A counter-demonstration of a dozen protesters held up signs reading in Spanish "no one is illegal", and "change your name, you're still the KKK (Ku Klux Klan)", referring to the American white racist group.

Anybody know American history from, say, 1916? Who was our enemy then? Where were our troops? What country were we invading?

Germany during World War I?

Noooo, that was after we INVADED Mejico to drive Pancho Villa's banditos and opposition federalis and other unemployed muthafuckas south o' the border where their sombrero-wearing asses belong!

General Pershing led the invasion and did it so brilliantly, he was given command of US Forces going to fight in WWI afterward.

So tell me: Why's this so goddamned difficult???

Jurched

Jurched said:
So tell me: Why's this so goddamned difficult???

Jurched
Because we have millions of Mexicans who have crossed over our boarders. If, we went to war with mexico, we would be attacked from within. You dont think they would be loyal to us do you?

I saw the video on this. It was either (and most likely) corrupt Mexican military troops assisting in smuggling drugs or Drug dealers who invested some cash to get the military humvees, uniforms, weapons, patches, name tapes etc to LOOK like the "mexican army."

Family Guy said it best, "What latin country are you from? The one with the civil war, the drug problem, or the starvation (I think it was starvation).

Evil Dead said:
I saw the video on this. It was either (and most likely) corrupt Mexican military troops assisting in smuggling drugs or Drug dealers who invested some cash to get the military humvees, uniforms, weapons, patches, name tapes etc to LOOK like the "mexican army."

Family Guy said it best, "What latin country are you from? The one with the civil war, the drug problem, or the starvation (I think it was starvation).

Is there anything but corruption in Mexico?

Hawng said:
yeah, a few poor mexicans.

I just aks myself, "What would Pershing do?"

I mean, his nickname was "Black Jack Pershing." Why?

Because, he took a black jack and smacked it upside the head of those fuckin bean-eaters, knocking their goddamn sombreros all the way back to Guadalajara!

He pummeled their fuckin asses so hard, the Chicas couldn't tell if their cattle-stealin men were dead or just having a Siesta.

Black Jack upside the head!

Or, in this day and age, Glow-stick up the ass, Abu Ghraib style.

Or perhaps, British Tommies kickin the living shit outta rioting Arabs.

Fuckin Awesome!

That's how our policy on the border needs to be advertised to those Mejicanos.

Jurched