WARLORD cancel....moved to 2016.

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
from the facebook page....

I've been dreading this moment for a few days now, but it has to be done. Sometimes things happen and nothing can be done about it...and Ragnarokkr has experienced such an incident. Due to a series of unavoidable circumstances, Warlord is being rescheduled to 2016. We've been waiting a long time for a Warlord show in the USA so what is one more year......

ok...feel free to bitch and complain. Replacements are coming. Should be announced today. It is going to be two bands to fill the slot.

Then let me be the first to say I'm really bummed about this. It's still a solid lineup without them though, even if I don't really care for the replacement bands that were announced, and at least I have 2016 to look forward to.

Well this is a bummer, who is going to headline instead?

going to be a triple threat of Co-headliners each getting an hour each...

first will be Q5...then Ostrogoth and then one more band around that level...80's classic act. So you would get really two bands for one. So not a bad deal unless you really really really wanted to see Warlord.

Can't say I'm super upset, never been a huge Warlord fan.

You're dead to me now.

I'm super bummed. Even more so after sleeping on it last night. Warlord on US soil was the last band to close the circle for me. Now I don't feel like I'll ever see them here.

You're dead to me now.
I've had some violent reactions to this statement. Dan Neild slapped me across the face. He didn't even think about it. Pure instinct. JP from Borrowed Time just gawked at me with his mouth hanging open for like five seconds and didn't talk to me for the rest of the night. I want to go to Greece and tell random people at Up The Hammers but I'm worried some dude from Golden Dawn will stab me outside the venue

It's not that I dislike Warlord. A couple really good tunes. I'm not much of a fan though.

I've had some violent reactions to this statement. Dan Neild slapped me across the face. He didn't even think about it. Pure instinct. JP from Borrowed Time just gawked at me with his mouth hanging open for like five seconds and didn't talk to me for the rest of the night. I want to go to Greece and tell random people at Up The Hammers but I'm worried some dude from Golden Dawn will stab me outside the venue

It's not that I dislike Warlord. A couple really good tunes. I'm not much of a fan though.

what is crazy is the rabid fans they have but at KIT when they played...they did the classic stuff first and literally half the place emptied out and left while they played the new stuff for the rest of the set pretty much. I was shocked since it was such a rare appearance I thought everyone would stay and watch.

No, have Moros Nyx do an all Gamma Ray set!

It's a lose lose either way!!!! :devil:

I was hella bummed to hear this news. They were the primary band for me for next year. Oh we'll. hope 2016 works out for them.

Really liking what I am hearing so far from checking out Q5.

Never listened to them before.